Chapter 7

"Who is the two year old little girl Roza?"

"Dimitri Belikov, have you not visited or called your family since your restoration?!"

He looked shamefaced before answering, "no."

"Comrade!"

"I am sorry milaya moya." He almost whined. (my dearest)

"But I was worried that they would not accept me after my being a strigoi."

"Do I need to spank you?"

He raised an eyebrow at me and I returned it. I heard him growl, "now I get why that always turned you on so much Roza." 

I laughed at him.

"Now, as for the spanking, that does sound like an intriguing idea milaya moya. But I think that I will be the one doing the spanking." He said as he ran his index finger over my bottom lip. I nipped his finger causing him to growl again. I felt a certain part of his anatomy growing stiff underneath my ass. My God, the man still has no idea what he does to me. (my dearest)

"Mmm hmm, I liked the idea too, but we will have to discuss that later. Now, the two year old is your niece Roslyn, she was born six months after you were restored."

"How do you know that?"

"Because, she is my goddaughter and niece. I was with mama and Sonja in the delivery room when she was born, I even cut the cord and Sonja named her after me."

(DPOV)

I was stunned that my Roza had gotten so close to my family, that not only did my older sister Sonja name her daughter after my Roza. But she also made her Roslyn's godmother and let her be in the delivery room and cut the cord. God, my woman is amazing, and I am so lucky that she forgave me so easily.

Apparently, my family loved Roza just as much as I do. Just as I always knew that they would.

"How many times have you been back to Russia milaya moya?" (my dearest)

"I go back at least six times a year. Three for work, the other three are just to visit the family. The first time we went back it was with the sole purpose of burning hotel hell to the ground. It had become re-infested with several hundred strigoi by the time that we got there. So, we just killed them too. But of course we always visit the family every time we go. That first time just so happened to coincide with when Sonja went into labor."

"Who is we?"

"Everyone that arrived on the jet with me today except for Richard."

"Huh, ok. Where do all those people sleep?"

She looked... well, I don't really know quite how to describe the look that was on her face. It was a mixture of worry, apprehension, trepidation and fear. Not fear that I would be angry at her but just fear of my reaction.

"Please don't get upset." She asked of me.

"Of course not, Roza."

"Well, there was a storm, and the house was damaged beyond repair. So, baba and I had them a new house built. It is still in the same place, but it is quite a bit larger." (daddy)

"Ok, why would that upset me lyubov' moya? And how much larger by the way?" (my love)

"I thought that you might be upset because your childhood home did not survive."

"Accidents happen Roza, I realize that. It's just a shame that the house didn't make it. Because babushka gave birth to mama in that house just as mama gave birth to the four of us there." (grandmother)