Chapter 53

He smiled and cupped my cheek, and I nuzzled into his touch.

"I know all of that detka. I know that you love and trust me, just as much as I love and trust you. But just like you, I don't trust other men that are not a part of our family around you. I will never trust other men around you. You are far too beautiful, exquisite and sexy for me to trust other men around you."  (baby)

I laughed. "That is exactly how and why I feel the same way."

"I love you Roza moya." (my)

"As I love you, Mitya moy." (my)

Over the next two weeks Dimitri and I picked out everything that would make our wedding perfect for us.

The center pieces on the tables for the reception tables. Would alternate between three different size clear glass cylinders. Which would have different levels of water in them. Then each of them would have a candle of each one of our wedding colors. The candles would all be in the shape of hearts and the colors would be blush, sapphire blue and turquoise.

I had wanted to use these colors as opposed to the ones that I had said the day that I returned to court. Simply because I had a vision of what I wanted our wedding and reception to look like and red and purple just wouldn't fit that vision.

The other center pieces would be the same cylinders, but these would be in groups of three and have blush colored orchids with water completely covering them. One of the cylinders would have sapphire colored stones another would have turquoise colored stones and the third would have a mixture of both inside the cylinders in a spiral pattern.

On the buffet tables, the center pieces would be wine and brandy glasses with miniature blush colored rose bouquets and a little greenery under the bowl of the upside-down glasses. With strands of miniature pearls, in sapphire and turquoise, weaved throughout the flowers and greenery and hanging from the bottom of the stem.

Hanging from the ceiling would be medium sized ball shaped bouquets of miniature roses, carnations and lilies in the same blush color. The balls would be connected to the ceiling by strands of pearls. Which would also be draped around the underside and running throughout the ball shaped bouquets.

There would also be paper lanterns in the same blush color hanging around the room from the ceiling. But the lanterns would be hanging from the ceiling by gold chains with cherry blossoms and branches painted on the lanterns.

Also draping from the ceiling will be strand after strand of pearls in white, cream and again blush colors. And the entire ceiling would be covered, like the top of a tent, in draping layers of a blush colored satin and tulle.

Around the outside of the room would be topiaries with the same roses, carnations and lilies bouquets in the same colors. Which would all be in antique looking Egyptian six sided vases.

Of course, they wouldn't actually be antique Egyptian vases. They would be reproduction made here at court, by dhampir and moroi sculptors.

The bridal table would have square vases four, six and eight inches high with coral colored roses. With five blush colored orchids standing above the roses. One orchid for each of our children.

Dimitri and all of his groomsmen will be wearing boutonnieres of one blush colored rose and five miniature orchids in the same color, again one for each of our children.

The best man, Ivan of course, and the groomsmen Chris, Eddie, Adrian, Mikhail, Spiridon and Ben would all also be wearing crisp black tuxedo's.

While Mitya would wear the same type of uniform that he wore to his coronation, just a brand new one. With a brand new pair of black cowboy boots with silver tips.