Chapter 36

(DPOV)

Today Joziah, Raymond and William were arriving with the other guardians. Who were sent to help secure and transport, the former Lady Natasha Ozera and Guardian Ethan Moore, back to court.

I just could honestly not believe that Tasha had turned out this way. Even though neither Ivan nor I could ever stand being around her for more than five minutes at a time. And neither could anyone else that I knew of unless they either had no choice or were being paid to.

It is still hard for me to believe that she was so jealous of my Roza that she would go so far as to plan to have court attacked. And all of those people killed and turned. Not to mention what she planned to do to my children. Stupid grebanaya suka!!! I was getting angry again and that wasn't a good thing since I would have to come face to face with that suka again soon. (Fucking bitch, bitch)

We had gotten word from the teams that Roza had sent out after Darius. Letting us know that all but eight of his people had been restored and those eight had been killed and that Darius had been among those that had been restored. The teams were also on their way to court with him and his people. But with them being so much farther away. It would take them much longer to get here.

I didn't know Darius, I had never even heard of him not even during my time as a strigoi. But according to what my Roza had told me he was one of the oldest remaining strigoi. He was turned, against his will we recently found out, a little over three hundred years ago.

According to the alchemist's records, Darius was a royal who had been in love with non-royal. And she had convinced him that the only way that they could be together was to become strigoi. She had used the same type of persuasion on Darius, that I had tried to use with my Roza.

Although thankfully, for thousands upon thousands upon thousands of lives. It didn't work with her like it had with poor Darius. If Roza had been weaker, like Darius, there is no telling what the two of us could or would have done to the entire world.

At the time I wanted Roza to consent to turn so that we could take over Galina's operation. And as a way to prove to myself and everyone else that she had chosen to be with me rather than die for that little Dragomir suka. (bitch)

But I had also planned that after that we would take over the entire moroi world starting in Russia. Then when Roza developed a taste for the power that I had mistakenly thought, in that screwed up state, being a strigoi gave us. I would have given her the idea of killing Lissa and then to attack the American branch of the moroi world along with court.

Yes, I thank God every day that my Roza had been so very much stronger than Darius had been.

I know that Roza is hoping that now that Darius is moroi again. That he will be willing to tell us what he knows about the remaining strigoi including their locations, plans, numbers et cetera. And I hoped that she was right.

Someone knocked on the door of our office, "come in." Roza and I said in unison then we both chuckled and smiled at each other.

One of the on shift door guardians stepped inside our office. "Your majesties, the guardians with the former Lady Natasha Ozera and Guardian Ethan Moore have just arrived at court."

"Thank you Claudius. Please tell them that once they are both processed to put them in separate interrogation rooms. But to make sure that the room that they put the former Lady Natasha Ozera in is capable of having the security feed sent into the other interrogation room. Just in case the need should arise."

"Yes my queen, right away."

"Thank you." After that he left.

"How long are you going to let them stew Roza?"