Chapter 56

Just as I danced with both of our mothers, my babushka, my sisters, Sonya Tanner, Tatiana, Rebecca, Mia, Celeste, Tamera, my daughters, my nieces and a lot more. (grandmother)

When it was time to do the bouquet and garter toss, Adrian brought a chair over to the center of the dance floor.

First was the bouquet toss, all the single ladies gathered behind Roza as she turned her back on them and tossed her bouquet over her shoulder.

When she turned back around the young lady that had caught the bouquet. Was the same young woman who Roza and I had met at the academy middle school, Jill Mastrano.

Then the single men all gathered around. I helped Roza sit down and kneeled on the floor in front of her. I lifted her skirt and with a wink made my way under her dress and up her right leg to the garter that awaited me there.

Kissing her thigh around the garter I grabbed a hold of it with my teeth and brought it down her leg and off her foot.

"Don't forget the other one!!" My little sister teased.

Once I had the second garter and had crawled my way back out from under her dress. Kissing and nipping her leg teasingly as I went, I stood up.

"You only throw one of them Dimka." My big sister Karo told me.

I turned my back on the group of gathered guys and threw Roza's garter backwards over my head.

When I turned around none other that my best friend and best man Ivan had caught the garter. I saw him turn and look at Jill and wondered if that meant anything.

Later, as lyubov' moya and I danced together again I asked, "Roza?" (my love)

"Yeah?"

"Could you look at Ivan and Jill's aura's and tell me what you see?"

"Of course, babe."

She turned her head and looked at the two of them as they discussed having caught the bouquet and garter. A few moments later she gasped.

"What's wrong, Roza?"

"Comrade, their auras are reaching out for and wrapping around each other just like ours do. And Jill is a Dragomir."

"Wait, you mean that Jill is Lissa's sister?"

"Half sister, yes."

"So, can we strip Lissa of her title and give it to Jill?"

"Yes. We can name Jill as the Dragomir princess and Lissa can go back to being Lady Dragomir again."

"I think that we should do that soon."

"I agree."

"Now, about their aura's. Are you saying that Ivan and Jill are soul mates?"

"Yes, they are."

"Let's give them some time to see if they get together and if they don't then we will give them a little shove. We may have to talk to Ivan the most, because with their being a decade between he and Jill. He may think like I did and feel that he is too old for her."

"I agree babe. That was really stupid by the way." She teased me.

I chuckled. "Yes, I know that it was. And I am so sorry about that, I made us loose so much time that we could have spent together."

"It's all right, I forgive you, my husband." She smiled radiantly.

"My beautiful wife." I whispered in her ear softly.

"It's time to go Dimka." Karo informed Roza and I little over an hour later.

As we were about to walk out of the reception over a dozen doves were released.