Chapter 54

"Oh Roza, it is you who are far too good for me."

"Not in this life time baby, not ever in a million years."

"Now, what about the satellite cakes?"

I couldn't help but grin at him.

"I want some of them to be painted with hop scotch grids on them. With bridges between the cakes connecting all of them. I want the base color to be turquoise and the writing and drawing in sapphire blue and blush. I also want miniatures of all of the children of our circle on the cakes. Some of them on the bridges, maybe even fishing off the bridge. And some of them playing hop scotch, some of them playing soccer and some playing jump rope . And I want them to be able to be kept too. That way we can keep the ones of our children, Eddie and Mia can have the one of Aleesha, Karo can have the ones of Pasha and Zo, Sonja can have the one of Roz, Jerimiah and Adele can have the one of David and Sonya and Mishka can have the one of Gabe. What do you think of that idea baby?"

"You are such a wonderful mother lyubov' moya, and a fantastic aunt. I think that it is all a great idea, detka. And it is yet another way to include all of the children in our wedding. To make sure that they all know that they are just as important to us as anyone and everyone else is." (my love, baby)

I shrugged. "I do my best for all of you."

"Well you are amazing at it detka. What about the cake flavors?" (baby)

"The same as our last cake."

"Ok, so the wedding cake is done. So, what's next detka?" (baby)

"The groom's cake, and that is completely up to you. You have to decide what you want your groom's cake to look and taste like."

"What is a groom's cake supposed to look like? What I mean is, how many tiers is it supposed have and what shape is it supposed to be and stuff like that?"

"It is your cake baby, so it can look anyway that you want it to."

"Really?"

"Yes."

His smile was almost giddy. "So, it would be alright with you if I had a western themed groom's cake?"

I busted out laughing. "Baby it's the groom's cake for a reason. So, whatever you want it to look and taste like is just fine with me."

"Then I want a round, as in a circle, cake and for it to look like the old west. With you, all of our children and I on horses. I want it to look like we are riding past tumbleweeds and off into the sun set, all of us happy and together. And have the other children playing and running along the sides of the other two tiers."

I leaned over and kissed him.

"You are such an amazing father and uncle and soon to be husband baby. You do so much for all of us."

"It's easy to do things for you and our children detka. Because I love all of you so much. I would rather die than to have to be without any of you. You and our children are the best things that have ever happened to me, my Roza." (baby)

"Just as you are to us baby, just as you are to us."

"Thank you. Now what else do we need to decide on?"

"Our invitations and the ice sculptures."

"All right, do you have any clue what kind of invitations that you want?"

"I do actually, as long as they are ok with you."

"Whatever you want is fine with me."

"Well, I would like the front of our invitations to look like our cake topper. But with cherry blossoms raining down from above. And inside the invitations I would like there to be actual dried cherry blossoms. Just to make sure that the scent is there but not the water to stain the invitations."