EPILOGUE

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE ALL OF MY UPDATES THIS WEEK TO ALL OF THOSE THAT WE HAVE LOST IN OUR LIVES. MEMORIAL DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER SO IN HONOR OF ALL THOSE THAT WE HAVE LOST. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT HERE WITH US PHYSICALLY YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE WITH US MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THAT YOU DID FOR US AND WE LOVE AND MISS YOU.

Today was the day that Tasha would return to court to receive her final punishment. The punishment that she so richly deserved for everything that she has done to everyone that I have ever cared about.

For the repeated attempts on my wife's life, for the plans that she had for my five oldest children and myself. For all the things that she did to me as a child. For all the der'mo and pain that she had put her only nephew, Christian, through. (shit)

Over the last two years, that Tasha has been in Tarasov, Roza gave me three more children and she is now pregnant again. This time with another daughter, one single child this time. Which shocked not only the both of us, but everyone else as well.

Roza and I had stripped Lissa of the title of princess and given it to Jill. Jill actually used her status as Princess Dragomir to help others. She wasn't selfish, hateful, malicious or cruel to others whether those others were non-royals or dhampir she was kind, gentle and caring to everyone.

Jill was now the last biological Dragomir, at least for a few more months, because Lissa had committed suicide around a year ago. She left a note saying that she couldn't deal with the darkness anymore because she didn't have a bond mate to take and deal with the darkness for her. Even just before killing herself she was still trying to blame all of her der'mo on my wife. Which infuriated the living ad out of me. (shit, hell)

Jill and Ivan had fallen in love and got married almost one year to the day of mine and Roza's wedding. Of course, Roza and I had had to talk to Ivan about the age difference, just as I had suspected and predicted that we might.

I'd told him not to be a moronic idiot like I had been. By pushing Jill away simply because he was older than she is, she does not deserve to be hurt that way.  I just wish that someone had had that talk with me when I was doing exactly that to my Roza, my breathtakingly beautiful and amazing wife. Because she in no way deserved the pain that I'd put her through either. And I didn't want Ivan making the same mistakes that I had made back then.

Roza had told him that if he let numbers come between the two of them. Even though they loved each other, and he knew what I had done to her because of it. Then he would be a 'fucking moron and she would kick his ass.' Her exact words.

When they got married Ivan had become Ivan Zeklos Dragomir just as Jill had become Jillian Veronica Zeklos Dragomir. And she is currently pregnant with their first child, a son.

The only way for their son to be able to take the name Dragomir, and help continue the line, was for Ivan to do so as well. Plus, with Jill being a princess she out ranked Ivan. Which meant that her surname was dominant and therefore their last name.

Just like I had become King Dimitri Belikov Ivashkov and so had my wife and our children. Ivan and I both could have hyphenated our last names, but we saw no need to, we just took our wives last names instead. It was only fair, because women the world over take their husbands surnames everyday, after all.

Christian and Rebecca had gone on to get married as well, which made Rebecca Lady Ozera. Abe and Janine had also gotten married as had Yuri and Celeste. We have had almost constant weddings over the last two years.

Even Cerci and Guardian Neil Jacobson had started dating and fallen in love. But what had shocked everyone in our world, was when Alberta and Hans Croft had fallen in love and gotten married. One of the amusing things was at their wedding, my Roza our beautiful queen, had walked Alberta down the aisle giving her away.