Chapter 38

"Place her in a sun cell permanently. The walls are to be padded, as previously instructed by our beautiful queen. But the ceiling is to be made of five foot thick unbreakable, shatter proof and bullet proof glass. With no tint whatsoever."

"That is a very good idea baby. See I told you that you are already an amazing king." We both laughed.

"Thank you my Roza." I leaned in and gave her a sweet and loving kiss.

"You are very welcome my darling." She said with a sincere, loving and supportive smile on her face and in those beautiful striking milk chocolate brown eyes that I adore.

"Hans, I want her trial to be calendared for within the next week. Anything else that is not categorized as an emergency or urgent, can be postponed until the trial is over."

"Yes, my queen. I will see to all of that personally."

"Thank you. Now I guess we need to go speak with Guardian Ethan Moore."

We walked out of the room, where Tasha was being held, and then down the hall and into the room where Guardian Ethan Moore was being kept.

When we walked in he quickly kneeled, "your royal majesty Queen Rosemarie Ivashkov, I was told that you wanted to see me. Something about my charge and girlfriend."

"Please rise."

He stood as soon as she instructed him to do so.

"Yes Guardian Moore, we have a problem with your former charge."

"Is there anything that I can do to help your majesty?"

"I certainly hope so Guardian Moore, please have a seat." She told him. Just as I pulled out one of the chairs on the other side of the table for her to sit in and then sat in the third chair myself. While Guardian Moore sat in the chair facing the mirror.

"Are you aware that the former Lady Natasha Ozera has continued to use that name even after I stripped her of it?"

"No, your majesty. She told me that she was going by the name Stasia."

"I am sorry to tell you this but I am afraid that she has lied to you, about a great many things as it turns out."

The poor guy, he looked so crest fallen and broken hearted that I felt bad for him. Bad that he had to find out the things that he was about to find out about someone that he obviously cared deeply for. But there was just no way around it.

"I am sorry your majesty, I did not know." He told her with a bowed head.

"It isn't your fault Guardian Moore and I believe you."

"Thank you, your majesty. Is that what you wanted to see me about?"

"A very very small part of it I am afraid, Guardian Moore."

"What else can I do to help you your majesty?"

"Are you aware that the former Lady Natasha Ozera has gotten in touch with someone from her past? Someone who is a strigoi now and has been the entire time that she has known him."

He gasped as he looked at Roza and shook his head in shock.

"No, she wouldn't... she wouldn't do something like that. She wouldn't consort with a strigoi your majesty, someone must have misinformed you."

"I am sorry Guardian Moore, but we do have recordings of her last two phone calls to him."

In his eyes I could see his pain at learning this, what was for him, heart breaking news. He was trying so hard to hold onto his dignity and not break down into tears. And I felt bad for him, knowing that Tasha had used him in the way that she had made me ill.