Chapter 37

"No that's a lie, I would never do something that could put my Dimka in danger that way."

"Really?" Roza asked.

"Yes."

Once again my Roza turned to the window, "please play the first recording."

A few moments later there was a recording of Tasha's phone call to Darius being played over the speakers in the room.

*PHONE CALL*

"Hello?"

"Darius, it's Tasha Ozera. I have a little proposition for you."

"What type of proposition is that Tasha?" He asked sounding more than a little exacerbated at her call. 

"I want you to gather your people and make an attack on court three months from today."

"Tasha, I don't have but twenty-two people left in my group, the others have all been killed or restored by Queen Thorn."

"Well luckily for you I am giving you a chance at getting your revenge for that and against that little blood whore as well as to replenish your numbers."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that Queen Thorn is actually that slut I was telling you about a few years ago, Rose Hathaway. And she has somehow managed to blackmail, bribe or slept her way into being the queen of the entire moroi and dhampir world. And she is permanently living at court now."

"Well, that is interesting, but we can't attack court regardless of who is there."

"Why not?!!"

"There was a group of approximately fifty strigoi that attacked court last year. And every single one of them were restored before they ever got inside the court grounds good. And they were restored all at one time."

Tasha growled, "that little bitch if fucking up everything!!!"

"Why can't you just go to court and do this yourself?"

"Because the little whore has had me banished from court. As well as having me banned from anywhere even remotely associated with the moroi world at all."

"Well, I don't know what you expect me to do about it."

"If you will do this I will fuck you again. I will stay with you for three months and we can fuck as much as you wish in almost any way that you please."

"Tasha, you are a fairly decent lay but you aren't good enough to die for. What else do you have to offer?"

"I will suck you off enough to blow your fucking mind."

"What else?" He pushed. And I could tell that he was pushing for something specific.

She growled again, "fine, I will let you fuck me in the ass as long and as hard as you have always wanted to."

"Now that sounds like a good idea. You know that I have always wanted to fuck you in the ass. I hope it is a hell of a lot tighter than that over used pussy of yours."

"You will be the first and only one that I have ever allowed to fuck me in the ass. God, the more we talk about it the wetter I am getting I guess I will have to fuck Ethan until you and I can get together."

"I don't care what you do, but that ass better still be a virgin when I slam my dick into it."

"It will be, I promise."