Chapter 57

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE ALL OF THE UPDATES THIS WEEK TO ALL THE MOTHER, AND MOTHER FIGURES THE WORLD OVER, AS WELL. WE LOVE YOU ALL. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.   

"We will end her together in one year and eight months detka, I promise you that." I made her that promise as I brushed a lock of her long dark brown almost black wavy hair behind her ear. I loved the feel, the smell and the look of lyubov' moya hair so much. (baby, my loves)

"I know. You do realize that our babies turn two in three months, don't you?"

"God, it does not seem like two years since you gave birth to our babies."

"I know. You know that we told them that we would talk about having another baby."

I smiled, "yes, I do in fact remember that."

"Sooo?"

"So, what, detka?" (baby)

"Do you want more children Mitya?"

"Of course, I do detka. Just as long as they have you as their mother, then I want as many children as we can possibly have." (baby)

She smiled at me. "Well, their second birthday is coming up and they wanted more brothers and sisters. So, if we get pregnant around their second birthday then I should give birth shortly before their third birthday."

"That is all true. So, are you saying that you want to start trying to get pregnant again around their second birthday."

"If that is all right with you, then yes."

"That is fine with me detka. But I also want you at least three hopefully even four or more months pregnant at Natasha's execution." (baby)

"You are just dying for her to see me carrying more of our children aren't you?"

"Yes, as a matter of a fact I am."

"That's fine with me babe."

Shortly after our conversation we left Baia and headed to St. Vladimir's Academy in Montana.

Where we had been for four days when I woke up one human morning to find my wife gone. I looked everywhere in our cabin and I was starting to panic when the thought occurred to me to check our bond.

This was not the first time that I was so glad that Roza had managed to bind us together completely.

When I checked our bond, I found her sitting on a large rock right outside of the tree line, looking up in the direction of the caves where I had been turned. I quickly pulled on a tee shirt, my duster and a pair of slippers then I went to find my beautiful wife.

"Are you ok Roza?" I asked as I walked up behind my beautiful wife and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

She sighed and leaned back against my chest. "Yea, I was just thinking about that day. I know that you said that I couldn't have saved you but I still feel like I just didn't try hard enough."

"Milaya moya, how can you possibly think that? You dropped out of the academy, you went to Siberia and told my family what had happened to me, you searched for and found me, you got me restored and we are here today, at long last celebrating our marriage." (my dearest)

"I don't know, I just feel like our loosing all of those months and years are all my fault."

"Look at me my Roza." I told her as I walked around in front of her.

She lifted her eyes to mine.

"It is like I told Christian, because I was turned a lot of very good things happened. My being turned did not split us up permanently, it just put a kink in our time line. We are now where I always hoped and prayed that we would someday be. Happy, in love and married with a family of our own. What more could we possibly want or ask for my Roza?"