Chapter 47

"You are so yeblya stupid. Do you not know what a blood whore really is?" (fucking)

"Someone who allows someone else to feed from them."

"Wrong!!! A real blood whore is someone who allows someone else to feed from them during sex. And likes it!!!!" I roared in his face.

"She let me feed from her while we had sex." He sneered.

"No the fuck she didn't. Are you forgetting that I was the one in that room?!! That I am the one who pulled you off of her while you were trying to force yourself on her and tried to force her to allow you to feed from her!!!!"

"She wanted it, that makes her a blood whore!!!"

"I should just snap your fucking spine right now." I threatened. But instead I punched him right in the middle of the face and I didn't pull my punch any either. If he hadn't of been being held up by guardians he would have gone flying. Because I'd hit him so hard that even the four guardians holding him were rocked and stumbled back a couple of steps.

"What could I have possible done to you that you would want to take revenge on me by using my children?" Lyubov' moya asked this sick sukin syn. (my love, son of a bitch)

"You taught people to restore strigoi!!"

"And?" We were all confused by his answer.

"I was having the time of my life, there were no more rules, I could drain as many people as I wanted to. I had the strength and the power to inflict as much pain as I wanted to on anyone. I had people willing to do whatever I told them to, people worshipped me, they begged and paid me to awaken them. I was a fucking god!!!! And one of your teams fucking ruined all of that!!!"

"Wait, so you have done all of this because you were a strigoi that one of my fiancée's teams rescued and restored?"

I so wanted to say that this shocked me, but with it being this piece of garbage it didn't.

"They didn't rescue me, I was right where I wanted to be. I would have taken over the whole world if it weren't for her!!! I would have had thousands of slaves and blood whores!! But because of her I am a fucking moroi again!!!"

"No, you are not a moroi, you are a moronic spineless fucking idiot!!" Ivan screamed as he stalked his way right up into Jesse's face.

"Our queen gave you your fucking life back and instead of treasuring the gift that she gave you. You instead used it to endanger my family, my nieces and nephews!!!!" Ivan roared as he got even closer into Jesse's face himself.

"I didn't want it back, if I wanted to be a gutless, pathetic, wimpy, good for nothing, chicken shit moroi then I would not have awakened myself!!!"

Everyone gasped. We'd all just assumed that he had been turned. We never even thought for a moment that the ublyudok turned himself. But I guess that the way that he said he was 'awakened' instead turned, we should have known. Sick grebanyy ublyudok. (fucking bastard)

"Who did you kill?" My Roza asked.

"What do you care?!"

"Who. The fuck. Did you kill?!!!!" She roared.

Oh man she was pissed.

"Ralph."

"But he was your best friend."

Jesse smirked for a moment, then he sneered. "No, he wasn't. He was just another hanger on, a wanna be, just like Mia Rinaldi and Cerci. Another nothing, another nobody that wanted to be a royal, wanted to be important, wanted to matter. They are all nothing in comparison to me. You are fucking nothing compared to me!!!"