Chapter 12

"All of them." Vika laughed.

He groaned and dropped his head onto my shoulder. "Please tell me that you didn't show them to anyone else?" 

I reached up and patted his cheek when he asked that question.

"Sorry Dimka, but we showed them to everybody."

"Bok." (Shit)

"Don't be upset Comrade. You looked adorable in mama's underwear."

"Rozzzzaaaaa, please." He complained into my neck causing chills to break out all over my body. I swear, the man will never understand the power that he has always held over my heart, mind, body and soul.

"All right, all right, next topic everyone. Oh baba, was mom coming back tonight?" (daddy)

"No, she had some more paperwork that she needed to finish. She said to tell you that she would see you tomorrow. Also, I made an appointment for the jeweler and someone with shoes to come by at two tomorrow."

"All right, again thanks for that. Ladies, I want all of you to get a set of jewelry, to match each of your dresses. And something for the kids. Guys, you are all to get a watch and a pair of cufflinks, at the very least, and anything else that you want. Do not, I repeat, do not look at the price tags. Better yet, baba tell them not to attach price tags to anything." (daddy)

Everyone moaned, and I stuck my tongue out at them while scrunching up my nose. "Alberta, Celeste, Serena, Yuri and Emil that goes for you as well. You may not be able to wear it to the coronation or ball, unless you wear it under your formal uniform. But someday you will be able to wear it, and when you need it I want you to have it. Is that understood? I don't care if it's as simple as a pair of diamond cufflinks, a gold silver and platinum watch and a gold or silver chain. I want you all to get something."

"Yes, Thorn." They all answered and I smiled back at them.

"Thank you. Dimitri, I will pick you out some things because I know you and I know that if I don't then you will try to keep from getting anything."

"Roza, I don't need any..."

"Dimitri, you will get some things. You are about to be king, you need to dress accordingly. I would much rather wear jeans and a tee shirt too, but when I am out and about I can't, and neither can you."

"All right Roza, if it makes you happy." I smiled at him, before meeting his lips in a passionate kiss. God, I wanted him like he would never believe. I ache with my need to be with him.

We ate dinner and let the kids play video games, in the family room, for a few hours then we all went to bed. Tomorrow would be another full and active day after all.

I again spent the night in the strong and loving arms of my soul mate and I loved every bloody moment of it, and I hoped that he did too.

Over the next few days everyone got their dresses or tuxes fitted and altered if need be. As well as picking out the jewelry and shoes that I asked them to get.

Before I realized it the day of my coronation was here. And just like Janet, the dressmaker, said all the ladies that were supposed to help us get ready arrived at three thirty and set to work at four.

Karo and Sonja helped the girls get ready, they both looked like little princesses. While Dimitri helped Pasha get ready and just as predicted, he looked like a little mini Dimitri. He even had his hair pulled back into a ponytail. Granted, it wasn't a very long one, but he wanted to look just like his Uncle Dimka. So, Dimitri put it up for him.

After I was ready, Janet informed me, that no one is supposed to see me in my dress before I walked into my coronation. So, she'd had the seamstresses also make me a cloak to match both of my dresses.