Chapter 17

I popped the snap on his pants with my teeth. Then grasped the tongue of the zipper with my teeth and began to slowly pull it down. As I lowered his zipper my nose skimmed across his balls and down his massively engorged cock.

I placed my hands on his pecks, and using my fingernails, I softly clawed my hands down his chest and stomach to his pants. Once my hands were once again on the waistband of his pants I pulled them over his magnificent ass and down his well-toned and muscled legs.

He had long since removed his shoes, so when his pants were down around his ankles he just stepped out of them. As soon as his pants were gone, I reached for his boxer briefs and pulled those down as well. Now he was wearing nothing but his socks.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and began to stroke him. Up and down over and over again, until he grabbed me under my arms and stood me up.

(DPOV)

When Roza wrapped her,small but profoundly powerful hand, around my cock. I almost exploded in her hand. I knew I wouldn't last long with her touching me like that so I pulled her back to her feet.

"I was supposed to be the one seducing you milaya moya, not the other way around." I told her breathlessly, as I gazed down into her loving eyes. (my dearest)

"Can we not, just seduce each other?" She laughed huskily.

"Oh yes, we can. But now it is my turn."

Again, I kissed her with all the pent up hunger and desire I have always felt for her. I pillaged her mouth until we both needed to breathe.

Kissing her neck allowed us to breathe, but it did not halt my seduction of her mind and body.

Again, I slowly made my way across her shoulder and down to her collarbone where I nibbled on her exposed skin.

When I reached to rid her of the corset I groaned. It laced up the back, which meant that it would have to take even longer to get her naked. I reached down and unhooked all four of the garter attachments. As my lips roamed over the swell of her breasts.

Then I asked her, "Roza, why did you have to pick out one that laced up instead of one that zipped?"

"I didn't. You just have to find the zipper."

"Tell me where it is, before I just rip this chert thing in half." I growled at her. (damn)

She laughed at my desperation. "If you do that, you have to buy me one hundred more."

Looking into her eyes I growled again as I said, "I. Don't. Care."

She laughed at me again, before leading my hand to the zipper that was covered by a panel of satin on the side.

I did not take my time unzipping the corset, I did it as quickly as I possibly could. I was already borderline crazed for her and it was taking every ounce of self-control that I still possessed. Not to throw her across the bed and pound into her body at a break neck pace.

Once I had the corset off of her she stood before my hungry eyes only wearing a red lace thong thigh highs and her red shoes. My eyes roamed from her feet up her delicious legs, they stopped for a moment at the apex of her thighs before continuing their journey.

I gazed at her beautiful body stopping at each and every scar. As much as her having them worried me they only added to her beauty. Recovering from those injuries showed just how strong she truly is.

When my eyes rested on her full beautiful breasts I thought my heart would stop. Right above her heart, was a bullet wound. "Roza, what the hell happened?!!"