Chapter 30

"I will tell you how many and then Adrian will tell you what they are. Is that ok with the both of you?" She asked.

Roza and I nodded, but Roza still looked like she was in shock. Because now we both knew that we were having at least two children with her first pregnancy.

"Ok, you both need to sit down." Adrian laughed.

We all sat back down then turned back to two of our spirit users.

"Ok here goes. Rose, Dimitri... you are having five children!!!" Sonya squealed with a happy smile.

"Five?!!!" Roza exclaimed then turned to me in shock.

"I am going to kill you." My angel said as she looked into my eyes which just made everyone laugh because she was smiling the whole time. And I knew that she wasn't serious not only because of her smile but also because the closer that we got the more our bond opened up. And I could feel her excitement that we would get to have the big family that we had both always dreamed of having together.

"Ok, are you ready for what you are having?"

Roza grabbed my hand.

"Yes." We said together.

"Three girls, and two boys."

My eyes flew to babushkin remembering what she had told me a while ago. (grandmother's)

"I never said that they were five different pregnancy's if you will recall." She said with a huge smug smile.

The rest of the night was filled with smiles, tears of happiness, cheers and toasts. The three pregnant women toasted with sparkling cider. While all the other adults had champagne, the kids had milk, water, apple juice or orange juice but they were allowed to drink their drinks from champagne flutes. So that they would feel like they were being included in the celebration just like the adults.

A week after our announcements Roza and I were in her office. She was showing me the things that I would need to know when I became king.

"This is harder than it looks." I commented.

"Not after you get used to it, it just takes some time to get accustomed to it to be confident in what you're doing. You will be fine just trust me."

I cupped her cheek and ran my thumb over her cheek bone. "I do trust you my Roza I trust you more than anyone else that I have ever known. Lyubov' moya I trust you more than I have ever trusted anyone before in my entire life." (My love)

She smiled shyly as she blushed.

"Thank you, Mitya."

I kissed the top of her head "you're welcome milaya moya." (My dearest)

We trudge on for a few more hours until there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" Roza called.

One of Roza's returned guardians, from outside the door, opened the door and took two steps inside.

"Your majesty, there is a Princess Vasilisa Dragomir here to see you."

Roza sighed, "give us five minutes."

The guardian bowed, "yes, my queen." Then backed back out the door.

"What in the hell do you think she wants?" Lyubov' moya asked. (My love)

"I don't know milaya moya, but please for yours and all of our baby's sake try to remain calm." (My dearest)

"I do not intend to let her or anyone else ever put the lives of our children at risk Mitya. Not now, not ever."