Chapter 25

"Dimka, that is very generous of you both but we have nowhere to stay if we move to court."

"Mama, all of you are more than welcome to stay here with us, or we could even have you a new house built. I really feel like I am going to need all of you around when I start going through my pregnancies but the final decision is up to all of you of course."

"You all take some time to talk about it and let us know what you decide. I am going to take Roza to get some rest, it has been a hectic couple of days for her."

I decided that we could ask the girls about being Roza's assistants if they decided to move to court. There was no need to pressure them if this wasn't what they truly wanted, this was something that they all had to figure out for themselves.

"You do that Dimka, if she is pregnant than she's going to need all the rest that she can get in the coming months."

"Goodnight everyone." Roza and I said before leaving the room and going to bed.

(OPOV) Olena

"Mama, girls, what do you think about what Dimka and Roza said?"

"Well, I would really like being closer to Adrian and I know that Sonja and Karo would like to be closer to Spiridon and Ben. The kids would also like to be closer to everyone. So, I am all for moving here." Vika answered.

"Karo, Sonja what do the two of you think?"

"I agree with everything that Vika just said mama. It would be a good move for us because there are very few jobs in Baia right now, so it could be fruitful to live at court." Karo added her opinion. 

"I mean we don't need the money anymore, but I would still like to work."

"I also agree with what both Vika and Karo said, I think that it would be a really good move for us. Also, Roslyn misses Spiridon and Roza so much when they are away and now that she has met Dimka she will miss him too. And with our family all here in one place I don't really see a reason to stay in Baia all the time. We can always go back, for visits, whenever we want to. As for work, we can now afford to do what we've always wanted to do. We can finally afford to open that dhampir friendly family bakery that we have all always dreamed of."

"Ok, what about you mama?" I asked my own mother.

"Roza and Dimka are going to need us soon. So, we need to be here when they do."

"Is something wrong mama?"

"Roza will be pregnant very soon, that is all I can say now. But I will tell you this, if Dimka doesn't listen to me when I tell him something we will lose more than just Roza."

We all gasped when she said that.

'Oh God, what is about to happen? Whatever it is I need to warn Dimka to listen very closely to everything that mama says concerning Roza.' I thought to myself.

"So, I guess we are moving to court. Now we just have to figure out whether to stay here, with Dimka and Roza, or build a new house. What do you all think?"

"Well, I am hoping that Adrian and I will get married someday, and if we do we will want our own home. So, I think that I will stay here with Roza and Dimka."

"Ok, that's insightful and also correct. Karo, Sonja what about the two of you?"

"As much as I hate to say it, but again, I agree with Vika." Karo laughed.

"Yeah, me too."

I looked at my mother for her opinion. "Like I said, Roza and Dimka will need us close, so yes we should stay with them. If we decide to we can always build a house later on."