Chapter 18

She looked into my eyes with a fire in her own eyes and said to me. "I don't care, just make me yours again."

I did just as she said. Slowly, and as gently as I could possibly stand, I sank my cock into her waiting wetness. "Oh, God Roza! You feel... oh blyad' baby, you feel sooo yeblya good milaya moya." (fuck, fucking, my dearest)

"So, do you Mitri. Fill me baby, fill me to the brim."

I slowly began to thrust myself into her body. Again, and again and again I thrust into her. Only to slowly pull myself back out and thrust back inside her. With each thrust of my hips I felt her walls as they pulsed and quivered around my cock.

I had my arms under her upper back, while resting my weight on my elbows. I felt her lower her feet and rest one on each of my hips. Pulling me, with her heels, inside her core faster, harder and deeper than I had ever been inside a woman before.

She was clawing my back to ribbons, I didn't know if she had drawn blood, but I also didn't care. I rested my forehead between her breasts, trying to slow myself down and hold back a little. But she wasn't having it. With her feet resting right under my zhopa, she again urged me to go faster, harder and deeper. (ass)

I looked up to see her biting her lip to drown the screams of pleasure she wanted to release. "Don't do that milaya moya, I want to hear your screams of ecstasy. I desperately long to hear you scream my name." (my dearest)

She let go of her lip just as I thrust inside her again and when I did I got my wish. "MITRI!!!!! More love, more. Please God, give me more, Mitri." 

After her begging and demanding, I finally gave in to both of our desires and began to pound into her like there was no tomorrow.

I felt the need to be deeper inside her body, take control of me. I bent her legs at the knees and gently pushed them against her chest. And holy shit did I get deeper. I got so much deeper inside her body that my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Oh, my God. Dimitri, I can feel you in my stomach."

I groaned at this new and sensational feeling, "I know detka, I can feel it too." (baby)

Then I felt her pussy clench around my cock, "oh God Roza, sooo good detka!!! You are so tight and wet; you are driving me insane milaya moya." (baby, my dearest)

The more frantic my thrusts became, the tighter and wetter my Roza's pussy became. Soon her walls were so tight around me that I began to see stars burst behind my eyes. But that did not make me slow my thrusts into lyubov' moya body. Before long I was thrusting so hard and fast that the headboard of our bed was pounding against the wall in time with my thrusts. (my loves)

Soon my Roza and I came together, screaming each others name.

"ROZA!!!!"

"DIMITRI!!!!"

My thrusts slowed but did not stop. As my cock convulsed inside her, and I spilt my seed into her womb. The only womb my seed belonged in. I helped us ride out our climax, with my slow gentle thrusts. Soon we came again, this time with a sigh.

"I love you Roza." I told her as I tried to catch my breath.

"I love you too, Comrade," she pantingly sighed.

A little while later I asked her, "did I hurt you?"

She laughed, "no my love. But you can not hurt me like that again anytime you damn well please."

I laughed at her silliness, "there will be lots of that for the next few days milaya moya, well forever but for the next few days specifically. Because we are not leaving this room for several days." (my dearest)