Chapter 34

"That could be where she kept disappearing to for weeks at a time." Dimitri mumbled quietly.

Dimitri and I turned and looked at each other in shock for a moment before I spoke again. "Whose groups are the closest?"

"Winslow, Mariann, Tesla, Greg, Nikolai and Frederick."

"Tesla?" Dimitri asked.

"Yes, him. He was turned but we restored him, well Rose restored him. And when she did he was so thankful that he joined our cause."

"Chert, that is a shock." (damn)

"It was for us too. You should have seen Rose's face when she found out who he was. That is the first, last and only time that I have ever seen her shocked at a strigoi's identity." My baba explained to Dimitri. (father)

"Yea, it would have shocked me too. But then I guess anyone from any period of time could have been turned and if they were killed afterwards we would never even know it."

My baba nodded with a chuckle. (father)

"Do you know how many men Darius has?" I asked this time.

"Less than twenty-five. According to what Joziah said that he heard on the phone tap, Darius told Natasha that he only had twenty-two followers left. He told her that you and your teams had killed or restored all the rest of his people."

"Good. Call our people tell them to see if they can find out exactly where Darius and his people are hiding when they are not in hotel hell two. And if they can then go in and wipe them out either at hotel hell number two or wherever else that they are hiding. They will know what that means. If at all possible, I want Darius alive and moroi again, I think that it is high time that he and I have a little face to face talk."

"Will do. What are the other things that you meant?"

"That it is time to mark Dimitri, my children, Pasha, Zo and Roz."

"Are you going to do that before or after the party?"

"For the kids I will wait until after the party because I don't want to take the chance of spoiling their mood. Mitya will need to decide when he wants his done for himself."

"What do you want done to the former Natasha Ozera?"

"Was her call to Darius recorded?"

"Yes. Joziah sent me a copy to my e-mail he also made a copy onto various disks, memory cards, external hard drives and USB drives."

"Good. As for what we are going to do to the former Natasha Ozera, we are going to do exactly what we have known for years was coming. For Chris's sake I have given her chance after chance after chance to change her way of doing things, and it has never done any damn good. The only thing that it did was get more people killed and turned. She is far to selfish, malicious, spoiled, cruel and hateful to be allowed to continue to live. What I want to know is, is Ethan Moore in on this with her?"

"No, according to what Joziah said the kid is just some poor lovesick idiot."

"All right, send ten more of our guardians to meet up with them and have them bring in the former Natasha Ozera and Guardian Ethan Moore to court. Tell them to take full precautions, again they will know that means, with Tasha. If he is indeed involved then we will have Ethan locked up farrr away from the former Natasha Ozera. During her trial we will have a television placed outside of his cell so that he can watch her trial maybe that will knock some sense into him. And if he is truly not involved then I will offer him early retirement or a transfer to a post outside of the country. If he chooses retirement I will let him join the human world permanently if that is what he wants to do."