Chapter 15

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL, FOR YOUR UNDESTANDING AND CONDOLENCES, IN THIS DIFFICULT TIME IN MY LIFE. I KNOW, THAT YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO TAKE MY TIME AND HEAL, BEFORE I WORRIED ABOUT UPDATING AGAIN. BUT I FELT REALLY GUILTY, FOR LEAVING YOU ALL HANGING THIS LONG. MY FAMILY AND I ARE FARRR FROM HEALED, AND I KNOW FIRST HAND, THAT IT WILL BE A LONG AND DIFFICCULT ROAD AHEAD OF US. BUT I WOULD AGAIN, LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL, FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

"You sure as ad are that milaya moya. But I don't like the fact that every man in that room is going to be imagining you in their beds." (hell, my dearest)

"But I won't be in their beds, I will be in our bed with you. Tonight, and every night that follows. Just like I have been since I came back to court."

"You have no yeblya clue what you are doing to me do you?" (fucking)

"Oh, I know; why do you think I chose this dress. I wanted you so crazed with lust by the end of the night. That you would have no choice but to take me home and we would ravage each other, repeatedly, for hours and hours and hours."

"Roza, you are making it very difficult for me not to just throw you over my shoulder and take you home to begin our night right now." 

She wound her arms around my neck and brought her body flush against mine.

"What do you plan to do to me detka." (baby)

"Sooo many things that you won't be able to walk straight for a solid month milaya moya. I want to kiss, taste and worship every inch of your gloriously beautiful body detka." (my dearest, baby)

Chert, if she didn't moan mentally, "hmmm I can't wait. Do you want me now Mitri?" (damn) 

Oh blyad', she hadn't called me Mitri since our night in the cabin. I closed my eyes for a few seconds trying to calm my furiously beating heart and my growing cock. (fuck)

"More than you can possibly imagine detka." (baby)

"I have a great imagination Mitri." She shifted her feet, to hide the fact that she was rubbing up against me.

"Oh, I know you do, and we will use all of it soon my Roza."

"Soon."

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you right this second?"

"Tell me." She moaned again.

"God, I love that sound. I am going to make you moan for hours, lyubov' moya." I started kissing her neck. (my love)

"I want sooo badly to shove your gorgeous zhopa against a wall, and make mad, crazy, passionate, love to you milaya moya." (ass, my dearest)

"Oh God, yes, please do that."

"Soon, but not right now. We still have a banquet and a ball to attend, remember."

"I want you soo soo bad Mitri."

I loved hearing her call me Mitri so much because it turned me on sooo chert much. (damn)

"I want you to Roza, I need you desperately detka." (baby)

"I need you too mladenets." (babe)

With those last words she stood on her tip toes and took possession of my lips. I locked her in my embrace just as tightly and possessively as I possibly could without hurting her. She is a freaking goddess, and the thing is, she knows it. But she doesn't flaunt it, well not to anyone but me, that is.