Chapter Nine

Already at school, I was staring at my text book, correcting wrong answers on my Japanese language assignments, Mr. T was getting papers ready for his first class which was at 8:15. Currently, it was 7:34 in the morning. Just like Jimin and I had talked about last night, our plan was falling into place. He was at my house early in the morning and he walked me to school. I don't know where he was at the moment. 

I had to win... I have to make him fall in love with me. Though, I'm sure he was thinking the same thing, I'm sure he was telling himself he had to make me fall in love with him, but I really doubt I will. I know what he's like. For Christ's sake, I witnessed it first hand not too long ago. I was hanging out with my boyfriend - Ex boyfriend - and his sister, Jimin was dating my ex's sister, I saw what he was doing to her, he did nothing but manipulate her and when she told him she loved him, he walked away and stopped talking to her. 

Time to give him a taste of his own medicine, maybe that will change his ways. 

"Y/N?" Mr. T said my name quietly, making me lift my head and look at him. "How's it going?" He kept his eyes on the papers he was going through. 

"Uhm," I looked down at my paper and shrugged. "It's going." I chuckled softly and erased an old answer, replacing it with hopefully the right answer. The room fell silent after Mr. T mumbled 'good, good' under his breath. 

No matter where my thoughts were, I was still focused on my work. Though, I did keep thinking about what I was getting myself into. What if by some small chance, I end up losing the game? And the pro wins again. No. That will not happen. No matter what... I just hope Somin doesn't get too pissed about this. Luckily, as of right now, she had no idea what was going on between Jimin and I. But he has no interest in her and she doesn't understand that. I really hope this doesn't come between us. However, I have a strong feeling it will. 

Twenty minutes passed, and I just finished my paperwork. I stood up, taking my bag and putting it over my shoulder before walking towards Mr. T's desk and handing him the papers. "All done already?" He asked, looking at me before taking the papers and shuffling through them. I watched him, adjusting the strap of my bag over my shoulder. "I mean, from the looks of it, it looks a lot better than the first time. I'll go through, check the answers and see you again in class later today." He smiled at me, his eyes squinting a bit. 

"Thank you." I bowed to him before walking out of the classroom. I pulled out my phone as I walked down the hall, one by one people were arriving to school, some people were usually in the gym hanging out before school actually started, they were out in the parking lot, halls, football field. Everywhere, really. 

Suddenly, I felt someone grip my hips quickly, yelling in my ear while they did so. "Boo!" I yelped, loud enough to grab attention from the few people who were in the halls, my phone fell out of my hands as I quickly turned around to see Jimin. 

"Damn it!" I yelled, picking up my phone, Jimin's eyes widened and he grabbed my phone from me, making sure it didn't crack anymore. 

"I'm sorry," He chuckled, handing it back to me. I myself checked it over before sighing in relief and locking it, putting it back into my pocket. "How'd it go?" He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around before he started walking, throwing his arm over my shoulder. 

As much as I wanted to pull away, I couldn't. The deal was to do couple shit, this was couple shit. "Fine, he said my work looked better than before but I won't know until class later." I shrugged a bit, walking by Jimin's side; even though I didn't have much of a choice, his arm was practically locked around my shoulders, I couldn't even pull away if I wanted to. 

"That's good, princess." His words made me look at him with a slight glare. "What?" 

"Nothing..." I sighed, looking at the ground as we walked. Soon, we made it out to the parking lot, packed full of people. Jimin led me towards his group of friends. In my head, I was cursing at myself for getting myself into this. He was social and I.... wasn't.