Chapter Twenty Six

Hours passed, I would wake up every once in a while but I just went back to sleep. Though, when I woke up this time, I couldn't go back to sleep. I slowly sat up and rubbed my face, looking around my room tiredly. Jimin wasn't in my room which made me pout my bottom lip in confusion. I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I slowly got up off the bed and walked out of my room. As I walked down the stairs, I heard a few voices in the living room. 

I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Jimin and the rest of his friends and Jina. I pouted my lip seeing all eight people in the living room, I was slightly annoyed because I had no idea they were going to be there. I knew Jina was coming, but I didn't think Jimin's friends would. "This isn't Jimin's house, you guys can't just come and go as you please..." I mumbled, my voice groggy from just waking up. 

"I told Jimin when I got here that they could come over." Jina said as she got up off the couch and walked over to greet me. I looked at her with puffy eyes before looking at Jimin's friends. They all gave me a warm smile that I just returned by pursing my lips together and looking away. 

"Why?" I asked as my eyes met with Jina's. 

"We were worried about you." Yoongi said causing my hazy gaze to land on him. "We heard what happened and wanted to spend time with you." He added with a small smile, everyone looked at him in surprise. Yoongi was always acting like he didn't care but he would do little things to make it known, so hearing that come from him was shocking. 

"We spent all day and all night together," I chuckled once and looked at the rest of them. "I don't care that you guys are here, just let me know next time." I then looked at Jimin who sat on the floor with his back against the couch and frowned. "And you told me you'd wake me up when she got here." I gestured towards Jina as she sat down on the couch. 

"I did wake you up." He hummed as he leaned his head back on to Yoongi's leg. "You told me to let you sleep, so I did." He shrugged his shoulders before lifting his head and looking at the TV. I sighed softly and walked further into the living room, sitting down on the couch in between Jina and Yoongi. The living room was small, there wasn't enough seats for eight people but they made do. While Jina and Yoongi sat on the couch, leaving an open spot for me, though Namjoon sat on the back of the couch, so he was on top of it pretty much.  Hoseok sat on the arm of the couch next to Yoongi, Jimin sat on the floor, Jungkook was sitting in the reclining chair with Taehyung in his lap and Jin was on the floor next to them. 

"Oh, Y/N." Jina spoke as she turned to look at me. I raised a brow and looked at her as she stood up and took my hand, pulling me with her as she walked into the kitchen. I gently pulled my hand from her grip and followed behind her willingly. Once we were in the kitchen, she turned to look at me. "I have a few things I wanted to tell you." She spoke quietly in a near whisper so the boys in the living room wouldn't hear. "One is-" She grabbed her purse off the counter and reached inside, pulling out a tiny little box that could fit in her palm. She handed it to me and leaned back against the counter, I stared at her for a moment before I opened the box and immediately sighed, being reminded of what happened earlier in the day. 

In the palm sized box was my mother's necklace I got her a few years ago for her birthday, she wore it ever since then, only taking it off to shower. Next to the necklace was her wedding ring that no longer held it's promise that was once made between her and my father. "Your mom would always talk to me about how much you loved her ring, despite it being a wedding ring. When you were little, you'd always stare at it and play with it. You'd actually pick on your mom while she was trying to do work around the house because you wanted to wear it, even though it'd fall off every time because your fingers were the size of baby carrots at the time." She explained with a small smile. I bit the bottom of my lip, fighting back the rising tears. "And the necklace, I figured you'd want it back." She giggled softly.