Chapter Seventeen

After studying, I texted Jimin like he'd told me to. I also decided to finally text Jae-eun and tell her my mom said it was fine, so her and I could plan stuff. After I sent her my message, letting her know it was okay, I decided to take a quick shower while I waited for Jimin and the others. Hopefully all of them weren't packed into the car like earlier, I didn't really wanna sit on Jimin's lap again. That was really awkward.... but comfortable at the same time. 

I grabbed clean clothes and went to the bathroom, turning on and adjusting the water to my liking before I stripped my clothes and got in. Since I wasn't sure how much time I had, I wanted to hurry. I washed my body, then my hair. Soon enough, I finished and rinsed all the soap out of my hair and off my body. I shut the water off and got out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body before I checked my phone. 

I was only in the shower for fifteen minutes, which was apparently enough time for Jimin and Namjoon to arrive. I had a message from Jimin saying they were going to be here in two minutes. I texted back 'ok' and got dressed, wearing black skinny jeans, boots and a plain black hoodie. My entire wardrobe was pretty much the same stuff. I then dried my hair with the towel as much as I could before I brushed my hair and ran my fingers through it so it fell naturally. 

Then, I cleaned up the mess, threw my dirty clothes into the laundry before I went to my room and grabbed my phone, wallet and keys. Jogging down the stairs, I checked my phone, seeing Jimin's message, letting me know he was here. I opened the front door, closing it behind me as I walked outside and I locked it. I walked off the porch and headed towards Namjoon's car, luckily, only four people were there. Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin. So it wouldn't be too crowded. 

Jimin got out of the car and smiled at me. "Ooh, you showered. Expecting something to happen?" His smile turned into a smirk. 

I made a face at him. "No, you creep. I just wanted to shower." I shrugged my shoulders and he chuckled. I climbed into the car and Jimin got back in after me, closing the door. I said hello to the others in the car. I was sitting in the middle between Jimin and Jungkook.

"How was studying?" Jimin asked me, putting his arm over my shoulder. I shrugged, leaning into him. 

"It was studying." I giggled softly. "Nothing special about it so... yeah it was fine." I shrugged again. I pulled out my phone when the others started talking to each other about what they wanted to do when they got to Jimin's, I texted my mom to tell her I was leaving the house for a bit, I looked up when I heard my name. "Hmm?" I hummed, asking what Namjoon wanted. 

"What do you wanna do?" Namjoon asked. 

"I don't care, it's up to you guys." I said, looking back down at my phone. "I'm just tagging along so yeah, I don't mind." I added. 

It wasn't too long before we got to Jimin's house, I admit I was in shock at how big it was. It wasn't like a mansion, but compared to my house, it was pretty big. Namjoon parked the car and all of us got out, Jimin took my hand and helped me out of the car before he shut the door and lead me to the door, still holding my hand. He interlaced our fingers together and I couldn't help but smile a bit. 

I slipped my phone into my pocket as we walked inside, Jin shut the door as he was the last one in. Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung were in the living room, watching and yelling at a movie. Wasn't sure which movie. Maybe a show? Oh well. I looked around the house in awe, Jimin let go of my hand and went to the kitchen. I wasn't sure where to go, so I just followed him awkwardly. 

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked as he opened the fridge. 

"Just a water is fine." I smiled at him. Someone from the living room yelled out in pain as someone else had jumped on them. My guess, was Taehyung jumping on to Jungkook. I looked in the direction of the living room, curiously but couldn't see who it was from the angle we were at. However, Jimin didn't seem to be bothered by it. He was probably used to them rough housing like that. Jimin handed me a bottle of water and I thanked him, looking around the kitchen a bit more.