Chapter Thirty Three

It was almost six in the evening and I was kind of curious as to why Jimin still hasn't texted or called me just yet. As far as I knew, he didn't have any other plans. I sat on the couch, wearing comfy sweatpants which I got from school, along with a high cut tank top, usually I didn't wear tank tops like this, but as long as it didn't show too much of my chest, I was okay with it. My dad was against me getting changed from the dress he bought me but I was getting tired of wearing it. I stared at my phone, pursing my lips as I stared at the messages between Jimin and I. I don't understand why I was so worried. 

I lifted my head and looked at my brother as he sat down on the couch next to me. "When is your boyfriend coming?" He asked, staring at me with a concerned look. Just like everyone else, he was still wearing his outfit he wore to the funeral. I pursed my lips and shrugged my shoulders a bit, looking down at my phone again before I locked it and sighed softly, turning my attention to the TV. 

Though, I couldn't hear anything on the TV because of everyone that was here. There wasn't as many people as this morning, or as many people as I thought there would be, but there was still quite a few people and it made me uncomfortable. I looked over to the kitchen, watching as a few people piled back into the living room. I swallowed dryly and looked at the TV again before feeling my phone vibrate against my lap. I looked at it, reading the message from Jimin. Bout time. 

Hey, I'm sorry for not coming right away, something came up at home. My brother failed a test so I had to help him study, but I'll be there in a few minutes~

I responded to him with a simple smiley face as I stood up from the couch. "Where ya going?" My brother asked, I looked at him and shook my head, pointing to the door. I didn't want to talk because of the people that were nearby. He nodded once to me and I opened the door, stepping outside. I inhaled deeply, breathing in the cold air. When I exhaled, I could see my breath as a fog. I shivered slightly as I shut the door and sat down on the porch. I was cold but I was able to just ignore it. I didn't want to go back inside for a jacket, even though it was my house, I didn't want to go back in there alone. 

I sighed softly and looked at the sky. The sun was starting to set. I pursed my lips and looked at my phone, reading Jimin's message one more time. Why didn't I believe him? I know who he is and I know what he's like. This whole thing with being a player made it hard to believe that helping his brother study was the truth. I opened a new text and searched for Yoongi's contact. He said if I needed anything, I could always text him, right? But what if they were together. I exhaled sharply and locked my phone, putting it in my lap as I rested my head in my hands. 

It didn't take long before I heard a car, causing me to look and see Namjoon's car. I stood up and walked to the sidewalk, standing next to the curb as Namjoon stopped the car and Jimin stepped out, grabbing his backpack. Unlike me, who was wearing pajamas, Jimin wore a leather jacket with a white T-Shirt underneath and black skinny jeans. Along with a beanie, covering all except the ends of his now different color hair. I looked at the others in the car, seeing Hoseok, Jungkook, Jihyun and Namjoon of course. Namjoon rolled down his window, "Hey, Y/N."  He smiled cutely at me, I waved at him with a smile as Jimin walked over to me. "Text me when you need a ride home." Namjoon added, looking at his friend.

Jimin nodded before we said goodbye to them. I watched Namjoon start to drive down the road before Jimin stepped in front of me, looking at me. "Aren't you cold?" He asked, taking off his jacket. 

"Yeah but there's a lot of people, I didn't want to go back in because I forgot my jacket." I mumbled softly, looking at him as he handed me his jacket. "I'm fine." I shook my head at him and turned to walk to the door again. Jimin shook his head at me and put his jacket over my shoulders anyways, causing me to look at him. 

"You'll get sick~" He pouted his lip. I smiled a bit to myself and hesitantly slipped my arms through the sleeves. "How was it?" He asked, following behind me as I walked to the doors. I knew he was referring to the funeral, I just shrugged in response.

"Depressing." You sighed softly before puffing your cheeks as you stepped on to the porch. 

"I'm sorry, I would have been there but my parents were really upset because my brother got a C on his biology test, I had to help him study some more." He explained, I don't know why, maybe it was the innocence in his voice, but my worries and other negative thoughts on why he didn't show up suddenly disappeared. 

I looked at him and gestured to the beanie he was wearing. "I wanna see your hair~" I hummed softly and he hummed in curiosity. "You said you were gonna dye it." I giggled cutely as he pulled the beanie off, shaking his head so his hair fell loose. He then ran his fingers through his fluffy hair before looking at me with a smile. 

I stared at him, almost studying his hair. It was definitely different to me, since I've only ever seen him with pitch black hair. "Do you.. like it or? You're hard to read." He chuckled nervously as he tried to put his beanie back on but I stopped him by grabbed his wrist and shaking my head at him.

"It looks cute." I smiled at him before I walked inside, unable to see the wide smile on his face. I left the door open for him and looked around, seeing everyone still talking to one another, a few laughs could be heard. I looked at my brother who was now talking to one of the girls my mom worked with. I looked at Jimin as he shut the door, I went upstairs as he followed close behind me, saying hello to a few people before we finally got upstairs. 

I opened the door to my room and walked inside before I sat down on my bed, looking at Jimin as he spoke. "Door open?" He asked, I nodded with a soft giggle. 

"Otherwise my dad will end up busting it down if he knows it's shut." I laughed softly before looking at the sleeves of Jimin's leather jacket, humming softly as I played with the long sleeves as he sat down next to me, setting his backpack on the floor next to the bed. 

"Are you having fun?" He asked with a cute giggle, watching as I played with the sleeves. He shook his head at me and looked around my room. I let my hands rest in my lap as I looked at him. "Oh yeah," He hummed as he grabbed his backpack off the floor and unzipped it. "Here," He hummed softly as he handed me a folder full of what I assumed was homework. "I went to a few of your classes and got your homework for you because I figured you'd want to work on it over the weekend." He smiled at me as I opened the folder, looking through the papers. 

"I'm so behind." I mumbled softly as I got up and set the folder on my desk. "Thank you." I added with a small smile before I heard my dad calling my name from downstairs, telling me that food was ready. I looked at Jimin once again. "Do you wanna eat?" 

"Yeah, I haven't had anything since lunch at school and it was gross." He laughed as he stood up, following me downstairs. 

A/N: Hi guys! Thank you so much for 7K reads!! Once again, I'm sorry for not updating, I'm trying to work some more on my Agust D fanfic. :) I was rushed because my mom just finished making dinner so I wanted to end the chapter here but I'll have a new one up soon! :)