Chapter 2

On the next day when I entered school I passed by that annoying guy … I don't even care to memorize his name …

"Shiroi"

I heard him calling me

How dare he call me [Shiroi] so simply like that!!?

"Don't call me by my first name!" I commanded

"… here"

How rude! he has totally ignored me!

Anyway he gave me a phone instead of the one that got broken because of his foolishness and carelessness but I rejected it

"I don't need it" I said

"Yes you do! the screen of your phone has shuttered into pieces so obviously you need another one"

"I SAID I don't need it … besides whose fault was that? … hump I can buy one for myself"

Saying those words I left as I continued my way to the class

Great I guess he finally gave up ...

I entered the class as periods passed one after another

It was a successful day and I understood everything easily and completely …

I returned to my apartment as I put my bag on the desk … I changed my clothes then opened it to start memorizing and revising my lessons

I got surprised as I found a phone there …

What in the world is that phone doing here!!?

Oh! it's the same phone as the one that guy showed me

It got to be him who put it here …

I thought he gave up already but I guess he didn't …

Anyway I'll return it tomorrow …

After few minutes the door's bell got rang so I went to open it to see my mother's face …

"Oh sweetie why don't you answer my calls or reply to my messages? I was worried about you"

[Worried about me?] oh really!!? enough lies! you're always busy with your own life … you don't have time for me …

Words got out of my mouth with a cold tone …

"My phone got broken so I couldn't contact you … that's it"

"Oh sorry about that … you should have been more careful" she offered a useless advice …

"………" I stayed silent

"Anyway how's the school?"

"… Fine" I answered with nothing more …

"Have you got any friends?" …

And more time to waste in a worthless conversation …

"Mom I told you before … I don't need friend … I can do everything by myself"

"That's not a good lifestyle Shiroi … people can't live by themselves …"

"But I can"

Besides you are one of the people who don't have the right to teach me about [a good lifestyle]

That's what I was thinking right then …

We kept arguing for a while till my mother had enough and left

I returned to my books and studied a little but soon it was past my bed time …

Regretting every moment I wasted with mom I headed to the bathroom as I brushed my teeth then laid on the bed and slept deeply …

On the next day when I saw that guy again I handed him the phone saying: "hey you … can't you understand what does I don't need it mean !?"

He didn't take it … "I bought it already and I'm not taking it back"

"I didn't ask you to buy it …" I glared at him

"I said I'm not taking it back … If you don't want it then simply throw it"

Just what's with that idiot!?

…… After all I ended up keeping it without letting him know … well I really don't need it but who knows? maybe one day I will …

Besides, I won't have to spend all my money to buy a new phone that I don't even use much …