Chapter 21

After a weekend of joy and happiness with Naoki, it's time for school

I got ready as always then started walking

I looked up at the sky ... it was a nice cloudy day

As I stared at the clouds I heard a sound of a car's horn coming from somewhere nearby

"Hey wanna ride ~ ?"

I looked at the guy who said that ... "Naoki!? Haha what's with those sunglasses?"

"Hahaha pretty cool right ~ ? Anyway get in ~"

I did as I asked: "by the way what makes you wake up so early? I didn't know that you're a morning person"

"I'm not ~ I just couldn't sleep soo ... I decided not to miss that beautiful morning"

After answering he added: "by the way did you sleep well last night ... and the night before? I don't want you to get sleepy at school because of me"

"Don't worry I slept very well and I had fun in the past two days"

He smiled and continued driving ... that somehow wipes away all my worries

After a little while we reached school "thanks for the ride" I said

"Anytime ~" he replied as he waved for me and drove away

I entered school and it was just like every week ...

After the break we all returned to the class as Keita started asking the students repeatedly: "have you seen my pencil case?"

Everyone's answer was no ...

He went downstairs to search for it

I got annoyed so I went downstairs too ...

"Here" I said handing it to him

He's as careless as ever that it fell from him after exiting the lab and he didn't notice ...

"Oh thanks ... where did you find it?" he asked

I informed: "I didn't find it ... I saw you dropping it beside the lab's entrance"

Before taking my hand away I said: "If I return it to you, will you tell me about the breakup?"

"I told you before If you care you wouldn't have ---"

I interrupted him: "I told you I don't know! besides how should I know that you were really my boyfriend one day and you're not the one who's lying here!?"

He remained silent for a while with kinda shocked expression that soon turned to a sad one ... "follow me after school" is all what he said

After school he went to his house and I followed him wondering why he asked that ...

As he entered his little sister hugged him "big brotheeer welcome baaack ~"

She hugged me as well "big brother's girlfrieeend welcome baaack ~"

She greeted me just like last time ......

Keita brought something then came back as he said: "Mio go and do your homeworks so that we can play later okay?"

"Okaaaay ~" she nodded then left

He put on a video tape as I asked: "what's that?"

"You'll see" he meaninglessly answered as always

It began ...

"Soo this is a video of our first date ~ I could finally get Shiroi's heart ~ because I'm soo charmiiing ~

Shiroooi don't stay silent say something"

" ...... I don't know what to say"

"Ummm for example … how do you feel ~ ?"

"I'm ... so happy"

"That's it!? ...... More description please ~ ... anyway why are you so happy ~ ?"

"Because ... I'm going out with Keita today"

"We're going to the park then a restaurant then we're doing to watch the sunset together at the beach and it'll be so much fuuun ~"

He pressed stop "is this enough prove for you? or you wanna watch it till the end?"

Not knowing what to say I stayed silent ...

"......... then how did we breakup?"

He looked away ... "that's exactly what I want to know ..."

Letting out a sigh he completed: "All of a sudden you sent you a message saying:

"Don't act as If you understand my feelings ... after all you haven't lose your father ... or any of your family members ... I don't want to talk to you ... or anyone ... just leave me alone ...... it's all over"

I told you that I'm only trying to help you a as you repeated once more: "I don't want to talk to you ... don't call me or text me ever again ... don't make me hate you more"

So ... I never had the courage to contact you after that ..."