Chapter 12

*Shiroi's P.O.V*

The sunlight breaks through my window shining upon my sleepy face

I turned around facing the other side as I tried to continue sleeping however, the sound of my phone forced me to wake up

I picked it up as I saw a strange number on the screen …

Who's calling in such an hour … ?

I took few moments looking at the screen before deciding to answer …

"Hello …" I said with a low sleepy tone that could hardly be heard

"Hey sleepyhead ~ are you still sleeping?"

It was a voice I heard a lot lately

Letting out a sigh I replied: "… no I'm awake … why are you calling so early? what do you want Keita? more importantly how did you get my number?"

He giggled : "hahaha asking nonstop as always … heh ~ did you forget that I'm the one who bought that phone ~ ? besides what's with the 'so early' it's 2 PM you know?"

"2 PM!!" I was totally surprised … I can't believe I overslept!

Luckily it was the weekend so I don't have much to worry about …

I informed: "You missed a question …… what made you call me and wake me up?"

His tone got a bit more serious as he answered: "well …… do you wanna go to the entertainment city? or somewhere?"

I gave an immediate answer: "no … why would I go with you? we're not couples nor friends"

"Oh come ooon it'll be fun"

There was no disappointment in his tone … as If he expected that answer …

"No means no" I insisted

"What If I told you that it'll be worth it?" he said like he was planing something

"Go on …"

"If you come with me today I'll show you something interesting" he offered

"I'll make you pay for it If you lied to me"

"Okay then I'll wait for you at about 4 … see ya ~" with that he hung up

I can't believe I just approved … but I'm kinda curious …

I got out of the bed as I was starving … I headed to the kitchen and made myself a curry

After eating it I washed the dishes

When I finished it was 3:30 PM

I got dressed then took a taxi to the entertainment city where I was supposed to meet Keita

I couldn't find him so I sent him a message

"I'm here … infront of the gate"

After few seconds he replied: "ok I'm coming … stay there"

"Don't give me orders!" ... I sent back and waited …

A little while later he came towards me and greeted me then said: "sorry for not waiting for you here … I was just chatting a little with an old friend of mine"

"Whatever" …… I started moving my feet forward in that big place while putting on a bored expression

He looked at me saying: "come on try to enjoy yourself a little …"

I replied coldly: "it's non of your business … you made me come here but you can't make me enjoy"

"………" he stayed silent …

We stopped walking as I saw Yuto and Kinoshita san …

"You again!!" Yuto and I said in the same time

Keita questioned with a surprised look: "you guys know each other?"

I tried to make signs to Yuto not to tell him but I could see his smirk … therefore, I knew he wouldn't listen to me

As I though he told him … "Yeah … she works with us in the bakery"

"Ohh I didn't know that you work in a bakery Shiroi! I'll definitely come next time"

I glared at Yuto and mouthed: "you'll pay for that …"

Kinoshita san greeted me and I greeted her back then I asked Keita: "by the way how do you know them?"

He slightly smiled: "Yuto is that old friend of mine I told you about … we were friends in elementary school and I just saw him last night … he said that he was going to the entertainment city with his girlfriend and he asked me If I'd like to come along but I thought I'd be a burden so I decided to take you with me haha"

Uhh ……… so it was all that ogre's fault …

The four of us entered the roller coaster … it was really fast

I felt Keita's eyes on me … I looked at him asking "what is it?"

His tone became kinda gentle as he said: "you're smiling ~ do you still believe that I can't make you enjoy ~ ?"

I looked away "…… I'm not smiling"

He chuckled …

We kept entering a ride after another and playing a game after another till it became 6:30 PM …

Yuto and Kinoshita san continued playing while I and Keita bought some ice cream then sat on a bench and started eating it …

Suddenly I saw my so called 'sister' …… I acted as If I saw nothing but she came towards us saying: "heeh ~ so you didn't forget about her huh?"

Keita looked at her silently without saying a word …

I got stunned … "what's that supposed to mean?"

"Ohh … so you don't remember ~ ?" the same smirk and evil expression were on her face …

Keita's tone got louder "Stop it !"

"But sooner or later she'll know ~ secrets can't be covered forever you knooow ~"

I understand nothing of what they are saying … it's almost the first time for me to feel lost …

"Come on Shiroi we're leaving" Keita held my hand and dragged me away …

He continued walking further and further while still holding it

"That hurts you know!" he left my hand after I said that …

"Sorry" …… that was the last word he said before we both got silent ……

I decided to be the one who breaks that silent as I asked: "Keita …… what did she mean?"

He continued walking "never mind … she was just talking nonsense"

Then it was silence again …

After a while he took a taxi for me saying: "it's getting late … you should return now"

"but-" he interrupted me … "I'll send you a message tomorrow telling you where and when you should meet me to show you that something … see you later"

He closed the car's door as the driver started driving away while my mind couldn't stop thinking "was it really nonsense?"