Chapter 19

Shiroi's P.O.V

"Heh even If I knew something why would I tell you anyway ~?"

She said that and continued her way

"Wait!" I stopped her … "How much do you want?"

"More than you can pay" she looked at me with a smirk

"Don't make me repeat my question"

She finally answered: "Wellll let's see I think 700 Dollar is pretty enough for me ~ which is about 70,000 Yen" 

I opened my eyes widely "70,000 Yen for some informations!"

"Yep ~ after all I'm wasting my precious time in a pointless conversation with an ugly creature … you know what? Forget about it … heh it's not like I need your money anyway ~"

I took a moment to think then I replied: "Within one week I'll bring you the money … and you'll tell me everything!"

"Fine" she continued her way

So yeah she's the worst type of sisters … who can sell herself, her family, everything and everyone in the world for some money …

From that night on I started working extra time in the bakery to get the money for that slut …

I have no idea how I'm gonna gain 70,000 Yen in a week … but I'm sure If I worked hard enough it won't be impossible …

At the beginning it was pretty fine but now it became tiring … I can't even get enough sleep

It's the sixth day already and I still need about 14,000 ……

I can't gain that amount in one day … not to mention that the bakery is closed tomorrow …

I was thinking deeply when Emi interrupted my thoughts

"Shiroooi are you listeniiiing ??"

"Um … what were you saying?"

She looked at my face and asked: "What's wrong with you Shiroi? you look pale and tired ……"

"Nothing … I just need to get a certain amount of money before the end of this week" I answered

She questioned : "A certain amount of money? How much?"

"70,000 Yen" I said letting out a sigh as I still don't know how I'll gain the rest of the money

"Whoa that sure is a lot! what will you do with all of that?" another question was asked

"Something personal … besides will you stop asking nonstop questions?" I got irritated

"Ah okay …… umm Shiroi …"

"What is it?"

"Here" she offered me some money

I didn't take it … "Keep your money … I was simply answering your questions but I didn't ask for any help … I don't need your pity"

"Silly" she hit my forehead slightly "that is not pity"

She put the money in my hand as she completed: "helping you before you even ask for help … that's what friends for … after all you helped me to make up with Yuto remember? so I can't let you suffer like that alone" she smiled

"Thank you" … I said taking them after hesitation

I returned to my apartment as I counted the money Emi gave me … it was 15,000 Yen … that's more than I need

After a very tiring week I can finally sleep peacefully without any worries

When I woke up I saw a message from Tsukiko "Today is your last chance … I'll be waiting in the park beside our home … If you don't have the money I asked for, then you'd better not embarrass yourself and come ~"

Ugh … I wish I could know the truth before needing to ask her …

If only Keita agreed to tell me about it ……

Anyway I got changed then headed to the park she mentioned …

I could notice her immediately because of her sunset orange hair … and that she's the only one in the whole earth who could wear a 'High Waist Belt Sweetheart Short Dress' in a park …

"So … here's the money … speak up!"

"Ohh so you could really get the money … great ~"

She looked at the money, counted them then continued: "Well … actually mom lied to you … not completely but she did … the part of London and the accident was true … also that he's the son of your father's friend is true … but he was never your boyfriend … well … he did confess but you couldn't see him as more than a friend"

Now I really don't know who to believe … I don't trust anyone anymore …

………… If only father was still alive …

"Why did she lie to me?"

She started walking away "Heh as If I know … actually as If I'd like to know"

"And how should I know that you're not lying too?"

She didn't even look back as she answered: "You gotta find that for yourself ~"

That wasn't really persuasive … though it could be true

But neither mother's explanation nor hers explain the break up part …

… Ahh I just want to forget about that and get back to my daily life but … somehow I can't …