Chapter 4

It's another regular day …

Waking up at the same hour, taking the same shower, wearing the same uniform,  eating the same breakfast and going to school …

After school I headed to the bakery

where that girl, Kinoshita Emi was there again … more excited than last time

I wonder what could be so fun about a part time job?

As soon as I thought that I don't even care to ask about such a useless thing, she came to me and said with the same annoying super happy tone: "Waaaah shi chan shi chan guess what day is it ~"

Just what's with that silly question? 

"Thursday …… besides stop calling me 'Shi chan'"

She replied shaking her head: "No noo that's not what I mean … didn't you know~? it's the costumes daaay ~"

… "I didn't hear about such a thing …"

Well it seems annoying already

"That Yutooo …… he should have told you … you know I keep waiting for the 17th of each month ~ because we make a special event which is the costumes day … we wear different clothes and make our bakery seems more like a cafe … that way not only attracts more customers but it's also more fun hehehe"

Uhh for me it sounds more troublesom … can't we just keep working normally!?

"I guess I'm going home" …

After all I chose this job because of not having to deal with customers …

"Eeeeeh but whyyy?? you'll miss the best event eveeer … come on Shi chan you can't gooo! we need you heeere"

She kept begging me that I got reallyyyy pissed off … If she wasn't a girl I could have punched her face immediately …

"Fine Fine!"

"Yaaaaaay ~ come with me Shi chan I'll show you the outfits we have ~ I know they'll look good on you"

She took me to a room where there was a box full of different outfits

"Waaaaaaaaah it's been a while ~" she said as she started taking them out one after another

She chose two cat outfits and handed one to me saying: "here ~ let's wear that this month"

It's a short fluffy super girly dress with black and pink colors

"Huh! I'm not wearing that !"

"Eeeeeh but it's cuuuuute come on Shi chan you got to try it at least"

She kept being annoying again which forced me to accept … so at the end I tried it on ……

I took a look at the mirror … I look so silly and ridiculous …

Just then Yuto walked in … "what are you two doing in all that time!?" 

He looked at her then rolled his eyes at me as he bursted out laughing

"Ahahahahaha what's with that outfit? it looks weird … and funny"

"No one asked for your opinion!" well I said that though I know it really does

"Yuto! try to be a little nicer … Shi chan don't listen to him you look cute"

After she said that he got out asking her to follow him because he want to talk to her

I took the chance to change that silly outfit and choose another … it's just impossible for me to keep it on

Well most of the costumes were as bad as the previous one but as I continue searching I found a pirate costume