Chapter 27

I opened my eyes with a feeling of slight sadness as I remembered that it's the last day for us in this nice peaceful island

I got up and exited the tent trying to forget about that and enjoy my time as I heard that angelic voice that makes me so relaxed and happy, saying: "Good morning Shiroi ~ did you sleep well?"

"Yeah" I nodded with a smile

He smiled back: "Great ~ hey hey what about a boat tour ~ ?"

I answered approvingly as we got in one if the boats there and started rowing

I was allowed to row for about five minutes ... or maybe less ... I don't know exactly ... then he said: "that's hard for you ... let me continue"

I remained silent letting him does what he want as I enjoyed the weather

It's as nice as it was in the past two days ...

I smiled to myself ...

Being able to spend time with Naoki like that without any disturbance ... it makes me so delightful ... I just don't want time to pass anymore ... I want to stay here forever ...

As I was sinking in my deep thoughts, I realized that he is looking at me ... with the same heartwarming smile as ever ... he asked: "Are you having fun?"

"Yeah ... so much" I smiled

A while later, after returning from our boat tour we started walking around the island as we saw a small shop

It seemed interesting so we entered to take a look ...

Naoki's eyes caught something there ... it was a small statue of a fish out of gold

He was staring at it with full interest ... I guess he liked it ...

"You know what? They say that this golden fish is like a lucky charm and If you have a pury heart, It could grant you a wish" the shop owner said ...

Unfortunately, it was too expensive that he couldn't buy it ...

At evening we had a barbeque ...

He grilled some fishes and shrimps then gave me some as he warned me: "Be careful it's hot"

I took it and started enjoying the delicious taste of it ...

He's just admirable in every way possible ...

After a while I finished eating then went away as I wanted to do something but I didn't want him to know, yet he caught me ...

"Where are you going Shiroi?" he asked

"Ah ...... I'm going to the bathroom"

"I see ... take care"

"Okay" I said that then completed my way to the shop we went to earlier

"Oh! The girl from before! Welcome back" she greeted me

"Hi ... umm ... I have a favor to ask you ..."

That was probably the first time I request something from someone ... especially If that someone was a stranger ...

"A favor? What is it? I'd be happy to help"

"Um ... I wanna buy that golden fish from before ... but ... I don't have enough money --"

Before I could continue she said: "Oh is it for that guy who was with you? Okay then I'll give you a special deal ... but don't tell a soul okay ~ ?"

She chuckled then continued: "Listen, I've always wanted a seashell with pink lines ... so If you could find one I'll give you that statue for free"