[ Alliances ]

Present....

[Luna's POV]

' Rejuvenation...

A spell focused to heal wounds, scars, and injuries of a comrade..

Needs a lot of focus of a Royal Neogetian to do successfully. '

Hmmm...

2 spells done... More to learn..

It's been so many years since I last saw my planet..

Since I last saw my living mother...

Now, I found this Neogetian book of spells and techniques on how to use their magic properly last month at a junkyard in a planet..

Normal neogetians usually learn only one.. But I'm royal blooded, I means I can learn anything from the 8 forms of magic.

" Luna" I heard Ulaz call for me,

I looked up and saw him arranging his armor around himself.

" What is it? Where are you going? I'm coming with you if you're going out" I said, closing the book I was reading and stood from my seat.

" The castle of lions are in the system's radar, I must get in to lead them inside here to notify them about the alliance" He said and placed his blade in it's scabbard behind his back.

" I'm going with you" I replied sternly, at least. Fully determined if ever something comes up,

" No, You will stay here, as a last survivor of your kind, you must be hidden, I don't know what I will do if Zarkon gets his hands on you... So, stay here. " He said and held my shoulders and told me once more to stay,

" F-Fine... " I replied with disappointment in my voice and just told him to be careful,

Ulaz was like a father to me, I don't want to lose him too..

Once, he told me to keep hidden from Galra installations and invaders,

Because if Zarkon finds out my existence.. He'll be looking for me too..

My kind makes the most powerful barriers, and the most knowledgeable kind who knows and uses magic.. Zarkon will be eager to find some of my kind..

But I'm the only one left.. So I gotta be careful.. Well, according from Ulaz at least.

When Ulaz left the communications center and left me here to wait,

I geared up, preparing if anything happens or if anything goes wrong..

I don't want something to happen to him.. So I have to look after him too..

After he left, I went to the control room of the base and activated the footage from Ulaz's armor to see what was going on around him as he made his way to the castle.

And after seeing him doing great as he stealthily sneak through the Castle of Lions makes me sigh in relief that he's doing well so far.

But as the hallways around him was blaring with bright red lights and an alarm sounded, it already meant that they detected him.

So without hesitation, I turned off the screen and ran directly the ship dock, putting on my dark purple hood and activating my Marmorian mask as I flew inside the Castle of Lions.

As I broke in through the vents, I popped out from one in a corridor and jumped out, looking around for any trouble on tail.