[ This Again... ]

Season 3

Episode 1; Changing of the guard.

[Luna's POV]

" Luna! You got a fighter in your six! "
" Got it! Thanks.. " I replied as I shot it before it even got me, then continued flying and helped Kolivan in the others on land attack,

Right now, I was with the Blade of Marmora in a mission but with Lance and Hunk this time.

" Luna, The artillery..! " Kolivan reminded me of the artillery that was giving them heavy fire.

I nodded and flew to their coordinates, then preparing two swords out of particles of light and stabbed it to the artillery, then went down to the ground as it explodes.

" Yeah! That's how we do it! " Lance cheered over from the communicator

I smiled lightly and let my magic turn my clothes back into a dress to prepare myself face the people that will greet us.

I can't believe I let Allura talk me into wearing this dress for formality... Especially when I don't really diplomatic meetings such as this...

I sighed to myself in defeat before straightening my back and started walking slowly to the people waiting for us.

But for some reason, as I walked like it had been an eternity, I suddenly remember Keith who was still an anxious, hot- headed paladin back in the base.

Why do even remember his grumpy face...

As the Puigians we're celebrating, I was just looking at them from the wall just under where the lions were stationed to stay.

A small smile lands on my lips as I watched closely to their civilization..

It's kind'a nice... Like my planet before...

" Paladins of Voltron, Princess Luna, We thank you all for freeing our planet, I guarantee you that all able bodied puigian will help in the fight against Zarkon," Their leader approached us with a glad grin on his mouth, bowing in appreciation.

" Don't forget the Blade of Marmora, They helped us a lot in this war" Lance said, cutting over since we have been thinking that the Blades doesn't get the praise they are credited for.

Then the 3 leaders just glared at the galra in the Blade of Marmora.

My eyebrow twitched in annoyance. It seems that there are still people who still think of all the Galra are enemies.

I internally groaned in exhaustion of explaining to people about this Galra-supremacy fear.

" Can we see Voltron? " The Leader requested with sparkling eyes, then the others started chanting Voltron as well, excitement in their voices.

" U-Uh.. W-Well.. " Hunk answered nervously, passing the answering duty to Lance who was beside him, elbowing him.

Then Lance was the next one to elbow me.

I took a deep breathe before facing the leaders who was requesting something from us.

" I'm very sorry, I don't want to end your enthusiasm but the other paladins had went on their own missions so they can't form Voltron for now here.. " I replied to the leaders, my tone different than usual. It was calm and demure at the same time, I was like a whole different person has taken over my body.

Even Lance and Hunk even looked at me with a questioning stare.

" Of course, We understand, Thank You again Princess and to you Paladins.. I will make sure to attend the diplomacy meeting you mentioned earlier, We'll see you tomorrow" The leader understood and bowed.