[ The Legionnare Enchantress ]

Episode 11; Trial by fire
Episode 12,13; Lions' pride Pt. 1&2

~•~•~•~

[ Luna's POV ]

As I stood on the borders of the Garrison base as a long-ranged sentry, I can't help but feel anxious as I fired down attack pods in the air one by one as I wait for the MFE pilots escort the Paladins to their own assigned Zaiforge Cannons.

I sighed as I let out a hot breathe from my system, taking a short break before I started shooting down attack that are nearing the base too much.

This doesn't feel. None of this feels right, my hunches has never been this crazy before... So based from all that's happened, I gotta be ready when the worst happens.

" Luna, What's your status? " Shiro's voice came in from the comms on my ears, reporting from the control room of the base with Coran and the other Garrison cadets and lieutenants.

I pressed the button on the comm on my left ear as my other hand shoot out beams to the attackers to multi-task.

" Doing great, No one gets pass me and my quadrant. " I reported obediently as some words starts building from my throat.

" Good, Keep that up until the MFE pilots reaches your coordinates... Just report for any casualties if there is any..! " Shiro exclaimed before he gasped silently.

My curiosity peaked at this issue.

" What? What is it? What's wrong? " I asked hurriedly and stopped any of my movements.

" Keith and others... They're not responding to any of our response... " Shiro's voice came out shaky and nervous, almost as if like he was scared.

My world froze as I heard his words, this can't be possible, but they were with the MFE pilots just a few quintants ago...

" Griffin, Griffin..! James! For Alfor's sake just answer..!!! " I shouted over my comm, slightly sounding desperate as I try to believe that nothing bad happened to them.

" Calm your horses down, Blue. I see you, heading to you now.. " He said with the calmest voice I've ever heard from him.

But.. How can he calm down in a situation like this!?

I sighed and went down from my post, finally removing this forsaking orange Garrison vest, manipulating a number of photons to make my Marmorian garments appear on my body, deciding not to remove the black jeans as my downer, then pulling down the long, tight, black sleeves to cover my own forearm up to my wrist.

Letting my sheathe hang from my belt, just in case I might need it for a more.. closer fight.

Once I've heard the hiss of the jet and the wind burst through the air, making me look up and see Griffin and his teammates inside their MFEs.

" Uh, Question; Should I land to let you on or are you gonna do your magic stuff?? " He asked through the comma as I saw them fly above me, going straight to the battlefield.

" No need, All I need is to be in your tail, after all. " I said as I went back to my post in the wall and jumped through the wall, going out of bounds from the Garrison base.