[ Underestimated ]

I guess I'll be writing two parts of this episode.. XD

Episode 4; Hole in the sky

[3rd person]

As Luna stayed with Sven and Slav,

Keith and Allura listened to General Hira as she explained the Altean Empire in this reality...

" And eliminated the Emperor of the Galra ,Lotor, and got his wife Empress Luna and her son in the corner of hiding.. That way, We got the Galra empire gone from it's feet" Hira explained as she halted her steps when they finally made it to the cockpit.

But with her words, Keith and Allura met eyes in the same thought of worry about their teammate's safety.

" Empress Luna...?" Keith asked, assuming that the Luna that Hira was referring to was a doppelganger.

But he wasn't the only one surprised at all. Even Allura had her words caught up on her mouth, unable to speak or reply to Hira.

" Yes, Empress Luna, the fiend who betrayed her own planet just to save her own skin, as of now she is one of the most wanted criminals across the galaxy along with a rebel group we are trying to hunt down. " Hira explained with bitterness at the edge of her tongue.

" What do you mean..? Lu-- Someone like her wouldn't betray her own people for her own bounty..." Allura said, trying to hide that she knows Luna, well, at least their Luna.

She knew that even if these type of Alteans see their Luna, they won't let it pass either way. Thinking that Hira would eliminate her if she ever find out that the Luna in their reality is with them.

" I'm sorry Empress Allura but I believe she is, Now, We just need to take the comet to our Altea and get ready to fight and spread peace to your reality.. " Hira said, convincing Allura,

" Allura, We can't just do this right away, you have a lot of time to think... " Keith said, talking about a different idea in his part.

But Allura didn't lend any ears...

And so, she piloted the ancient ship and fully went to the other reality they were into,

Leaving their own reality...

The 3 were about to leave the room until the rest of the team came in cuffed and heavily guarded with weapons pointed at them as a warning.

" What's going on? Let them go" Allura ordered, her voice enraged.

" You don't get it Empress, These men was working with the rebellion, Guns of Gamara, along side with this traitor..!" The altean in the blue armor said other wise and pulled someone in and threw them into the floor.

I think I don't need to tell you guys what happened to them already... But surprisingly, I added a unmentioned part where that guy with the Altean weird glasses tortured Luna a bit before going straight here..

" Luna..! " Keith exclaimed worriedly, unable to get to her side, he glared to the guards around her instead.

" What did you do to her?! She's not even from this reality..! " Allura spoke her reasons, facing Hira with a commanding stature.

" Regardless, All of her is a vermin to this world! You might not know but we know better, she'll be the reason of the world's downfall! Letting her live is a mistake! " Hira said with anger and spite as she draws her blade.

" Is that so...? "

A voice fills the next moment Hira spoke. I look back down to Luna and immediately felt the hostility around her as if she was gonna blow any second.