🙊🌟✨OMG OMG OMG OMG 😫😲😶

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.OMG OMG.OMG.OMG OMG!!!!!

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Season 3 of Voltron: Legendary Defender is out in August 4 which is tomorrow in the US!!

I'm actually bummed because here in the Philippines, it's already August 4.... So yeah.. Bummed.. 😒😅

But look at the brighest side!!

*dances and sings* There's a new season of Voltron~♪ and I can't wait to see it~♪!!!

//slapped//

So yeah!! I'm gonna do a Marathon!!

And when I do,  I swear, I might also write the season 3 here since I still needed to wait for a new phone before I recreated the old version of this story..

WOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!  SEASON 3 IS ABOUT TO BE OUT!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I. AM. FREAKING. EXCITED...

can't .sleep. Must.watch...

Please tell me if this is a dream or not..!!

But bad news for me...😒😒

*sigh* based from a preview or review on youtube about the incomimg season3...

Allura is going to be a paladin just like what happened to the old version of Voltron...

I just Allura!!!!

I don't know why but I just do!!! I super , dupper, supercalifragilisticexpialidociously hate her!!!

Even though I like her style but.... No... Just, No..

No offence to those who love Allura OK?

Many people has their likes and dislikes,  and Allura? I DISLIKE her...

So let's just continue the story...

And also as a humble brag for today..

The school that I go to had an event called 'Food fest',  which means we'll cook a dish that has a main page Ingredient of a given category....

And my dish won!!! OK, so what I got is the dessert category, which focuses on the main ingredient "Banana"

And I made a Chocolate and Banana Crepe....  With a twist made by me!!!

And It got first place from the judges' score!!!!

Another accomplishment in a. Humble brag...  Yeah...

So this time is the last time, bye!!!