[ Take me to your leader ]

Episode 9; The Last Stand Pt. 2

~•~•~•~•~

As Luna got swallowed by the light of the spatial storm, she was lulled to sleep because of the warmth of the light around her. But after the whole time thinking that she was... she definitely didn't seem like it as she finally felt a gust of wind rush through her body.

She opened her eyes only to see herself falling from the sky, at this, her sapphire eyes widened at shock, especially when she expected to be finally dead.

But through her "panic" she saw that she was very high up, she looked that the ground that was about at least 25 meters from her.

Then now was the moment that she started panicking as she realized she still cannot use her abilities.

She grabbed her Marmorian dagger from its sheathe and it instantly turned into her sword, sky-diving towards the nearest ruined building.

Then when she was exactly in contact on half the height of the building, she stabbed her sword through the stone structure and used it to somehow slow herself down from falling.

When she already reached the 3-meter distance from her and the ground, she used her foot to kick herself away from the building, using its force to land.

But rather than landing safety, her foot failed her horribly as she landed on the ground and tripped, making her body lose balance and roll over the ground as a landing.

She grunted as her head spinned at a rate that she doesn't like.

Then she started heaving herself up from the ground, the sound of a blaster charging up behind her stopped her from doing so, pausing unmistakably.

" Don't. Move. " A voice of a male spoke behind her, seeming to the one aiming a blaster on her head.

She obliged obediently, seeing no other option unless she wants to be shot at.

" Stand. "

She once again entertained her captor's words as she raised her hands to the air as a sign of surrender.

Of course she would follow their orders smoothly, if it wasn't for the pain in her left leg that stops her from standing, landing in the ground, supporting herself by her right knee.

She flinched in pain and annoyance to the pain that appeared,

" Hey..! I told you to stand..! " the man ordered again, not minding to know what had happened and why his prisoner failed to entertain his orders.

" Griffin, Don't be so hard on it..It seems that it's injured.. " a female voice spoke.

Luna finally decided take the upperhand of the situation, sighing before turning around to face her captors, nevertheless, still raises her hands in the air.

Then removing her hood and deactivated her Marmorian mask, letting her long Pitch black hair flow down to her armor.

" Oh, so it was a girl... " the dark skinned one said as she smiled to herself.

" Stay where you are!" The brown haired one said, letting the Neogetian know that he was the one ordering her just now.

She sucked some air before speaking to defend her honor.

" Look, I'm not looking trouble.. " She finally spoke in a soft tone, trying to sound convincing.

The brown-haired male, Griffin, did not look convinced at all, maybe a little, but not enough.

" Then why are you dressed like those Galrans? " He asked, nodding to the galrans that the horizon.

' Wait, Galrans..?!? '