= Execute: Rewrite history =

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating despite my availability at the time, but that's why because I've been editing some chapters from the beginning of the stories.

But althroughout my editing and thinking of the whole story, I'm starting to think of a better story about Luna and Lotor's past together back on Neogetia.

Since I was realllyyyyyyy stupid back then, I didn't even try to even think about this idea at all so I'm gonna try and mend this to the beginning. But I want y'all to hear it before I can make it official. To get a little comment of idea out of it.

So what I had in mind was a backstory where in Luna was still in a the stage where young love can occur, I can't really put my finger on what stage that can be, I'm sorry for the vague ideas, haha.

At that point of her life, Lotor discovers Luna's home planet which was Neogetia, and as because of this sudden discovery, he was swallowed by relief and joy because of the fact that he'll see the light he once knew throughout the empire he grew up in.

So with this, he used this opportunity to use his influence as the Prince of the empire, and have the planet on his alliance as well.

[ This timeline was when Lotor was proving to Zarkon that the stability of the Galra can be worked with peace and partnership throughout the races, without anyone getting hurt. ]

Therefore, Zarkon gave his son a chance for this opportunity he had in his hands. Which was what brought Lotor something to count on once they reach the planet.

But despite the hope on his chest, it was a pickle to deal with the trust issues the planet had with the Galra, which made it hard for Lotor to even see the Queen, Mystil, Luna's mother.

I was thinking it can go like this:

" My Queen, Princess... There has been a... Unexpected visit from someone.. " The right hand of the throne reported to the Mother and Daughter as they stood together in breakfast.

" Really now? Do you mind telling me what race has graced us with their presence? " Mystil asked in a shocked yet demure manner.

" It's the Galra, your highness. Prince Lotor himself. And is requesting for your audience in a peace treaty, my Queen. " He bitterly asked, not minding his tone as he glanced over to Luna at the mention of the Galra.

Mystil's eyes went wide with both shock and fear, her hand slightly trembling as she held the utensils in her hands.

While Luna's eyes only grew with both worry and curiosity. She knew that name, from the bottom of her heart, she knows that the name was familiar to her.

" Mother... What's wrong? If you do not want to deal with it, I can take over for the peace treaty with---" Luna tried to step up as she saw the discomfort in her mother's eyes, but Mystil stopped her from talking she can even finish her sentence.

" No. " She said coldly. Luna's eyes went wide with surprise since she hardly sees her mother with this kind of stern expression.

Her mother coughed in excuse.

" I'm sorry for that dear... But, it's fine. I'll take care of it. But for now, you aren't allowed to leave the palace alright? Until the.... Visitors are dealt with. "

" Alright... Then. " Luna slowly regained her composure, but the uneasiness remained on her shoulders and mind as she thought of what could've made her Mother react so sternly.

And the name Lotor.... Somehow, she thinks that it's not the first time she has heard it before.

[ That's so far my rough idea about that part, but I got more if ever the chapter goes okay for me to replace for the old one. ]