[ Siblings / Broken Promises ]

This will definitely show like "Boom" or "Wham".

OK, I'm being like Kageyama now..

Hehe...

I love Kageyama Tobio-kun❤❤

OK let's start!

---------
Season 4

Episode 1; Code of honor.

" You'll regret this... " Nocturne's distorted voice answers before gathering energy upon her palm, then crushing it as she formed a fist, making a red sudden shockwave flow through every side of the room. In fear, Haggar and her druids flees to the shadows and back to their ship.

When the rest are done, Nocturne's silhouette figure disappears and reveals a body, a girl exactly the same as Luna's. Their only difference was her eyes were crimson red while her hair had red colored tips.

" It's alright for now, it's over, rest easy. " Nocturne says to the unconscious Luna and starts healing her using magic as well.

" Please wake up soon... We need to leave..." Lina whispers to herself in slight panic, already thinking that wherever Lotor and his generals were taken, they would come back here.

And she witnessed what would happen if she leaves Luna with Lotor for far longer than earlier. She knew that Luna was still not ready to face the wall that is blocking her for now.

As she heals her sister, Luna shuffles bit by bit before a grunt escapes her lips as she starts to regain consciousness.

" Lotor... Where..." She mumbles before finally trying to open her eyes, only to see the girl that seems all too familiar to her eyes.

" Wait... What's going on.." Luna's eyes widens in shock as she tries to comprehend how this would happen. " Your.. Voice.. It's Nocturne's but... You look just like me..." She says as she remains astounded to the person before her.

" You named me before, idiot. It's Lina, can you remember me?" Nocturne, or should we say, Lina smiled tragically before helping her sister sit up from where she was laid on.

Luna pauses for a second as if she was trying to take everything into her mind, to process it to believe whether it was true.

Until she smiled lightly and looked at Lina with a warm expression.

" Thank you... Lina." She says with a small smile before looking as if shy, then restless as she tries to avoid eye contact.

" Can I..." Luna trails off as she tries to take a peek at Linda's crimson red eyes. " Can I.. Hug you..?" She asks with a blush on her cheek." I'm not really sure how this happened but.. I wanna hug you for some reason... To know you're really.. Real." She adds, explaining as her hands fiddled on one another.

Lina's eyes widen at shock first before smiling warmly at the girl. " Fine.. Only for a minute. " She sighs before opening her arms to the girl she had watched ever since she was little.

Luna beams at this, feeling something warm in her chest as if Lina really felt like family. Similar to what she feels back when her mother was still alive. When she finally embraces Lina, a part of her wanted to cry because of how it felt all of a sudden. As if she needed that for so long.

" I'm sorry you had to go through all these things alone..." Lina whispered as he smooths out Luna's hair, still not separating from the embrace.

Luna whimpered, biting her lip as she tried not to cry at what Lina had meant when she said that.

" You don't have to anymore... " Lina adds before pulling Luna out of the embrace and placing both her hands on her shoulders. " Let's get out of here, yeah?" She offered a supportive smile before Luna nods in agreement, a small also reflects on her lips.

As they both made their way to the escape pods of the ship, Luna limped but had her sister in tow to help her walk to a pod.

" What happened to Lotor..? " Luna asks as they both take a seat. Lina takes the controls while her sister remains beside her as a co-pilot only since she was still injured at most.

Lina frowns at this, then sighs before finally answering.

" You really are an idiot. " She sighs, then started to start the engine of the pod as they tried to take off. " He was fine. He just got taken away by Haggar's druids. She must've figured that he won't let you get taken away even if she asks nicely." She answered while her eyes remained in the wheel, as she she has another thought in her mind as she answered.

" Why did you think twice? " Lina suddenly asks. Luna was surprised by this but somehow expected it to come sooner or later." You had the dagger over his throat, you could've ended all of this, but why?" Lina asks as she drops her hands on the controls and looks at her sister with that look of confusion.

Luna only remained silent as she gripped her hands on her knees as she sat beside her sister.

" I'm sorry... I thought I could... I thought I should be the one to do it... But..." She answers before gripping her hands harder as they turn white from the force. " I loved him, Lina.... Shouldn't there be a better way.." She trails off before her voice starts to get rough as if she is forcing herself to talk through the sobs that was trying to battle with her.

Not until Lina puts a hand on hers.

" Calm down... It's alright... You did your best.. I'm sure we can figure something out..." Lina says before piloting the pod away from the ship before anyone else reaches their destination.

The trip was silent afterwards. It should be a day before the both of them reaches where the coordinates of the castle should be, and despite their happy reunion, no one spoke a word after their last conversation.

Not until Luna wakes up from another nap to regain her energy, then asking out of wonderment.

" How... How did you separate from my body? I thought you were supposed to be a form.." she asks, observing Lina from where she sat.

" I don't know either.. But thanks to whatever it is, I managed to save your ass so I'm at least thankful for that." Lina sighs after thinking through every possibility in her mind but can't seem to find one that makes sense. Then looking at Luna with a tragic smile after recalling what happened earlier.

" Yeah... " A small smile lands on Luna's lips before thinking of what waits them back at the castle.

She immediately thinks about apologizing to all of them for flunking their plan in the beginning, she realizes she had messed up big time.

But at the same time, she wants to see Keith. Why? Ever since her encounter with Lotor made her really guilty and wanted to apologize to Keith since he knew something like this would happen.. And...

She wanted to be with him. She wanted to embrace him like she had done with Lina earlier... She needed him so that she can reassure herself that what happened with Lotor earlier.. Will somehow not happen again.

She doesn't want to have those thoughts ever again. She didn't want to cheat on Keith. She loved him and she doesn't want to hurt him. And if she wants that, then to reassure herself and Keith about their feelings is the least she can do.

----

[Keith's POV]

It's been two days since Luna left for her mission concerning Lotor.

And despite the length of those two days, it still worries me a lot more than you can imagine.

Especially because Lotor is involved in all of this. I may not know him for a lot longer than Luna has, but so far, ever since he came back to her life, all he did was try and get her back and I don't think this scheme was any different.

And I don't want to say this, but Luna may not have what it takes to put an end to Lotor. They had all those history, she can't do this, who are we even kidding?

But what worries me more is what Lotor will do to her in these two days. There's so much he can do to take her back at this moment.

Then why the hell am I here and waiting for it to happen?

I sighed in exasperation and can only hope for the best as we wait for her to come back from her mission.

My footsteps were heavy as I make my way back to the bridge where the others were also waiting for Luna's signal for anything.

And by the looks of it, no one has heard of her as well.

" Hey, Welcome back." Shiro greets me with a comforting smile with a pat in the shoulder. " How did the mission go?" He asks right after as I stand beside him from the end of the room.

" It went well actually. Thankfully, Kolivan didn't get to ask me about how Luna was, I barely even saw him so I guess luck's on my side today.." I answered with a brief sigh as I recollect what had happened earlier.

Yes. I've been taking missions along with the Blade of Marmora. Ever since yesterday when Luna took off, I wouldn't have taken it if it didn't mean to help the Blades in their missions.

And I'm sure if Luna was here, she would take it more than anything since the Blades were like family to her. So why can't I do the same?

Thankfully, Kolivan hasn't been talking to me about Luna so I guess I'm thankful that way since I don't even know how to explain that Luna went by herself to deal with Lotor.

But if it were me... Hell. I would be asking everytime I get the chance. I'm worried for her...

" Don't worry, She'll be back soon." Shiro sees through my worry and gives a comforting smile my way. I guess it helps... A little.

So after steeling my patience, I took a deep breathe and stood my ground and remained there in the bridge and waited for anything that gives out a sign that Luna's alright.

Not until a beep sounds through the room.

" Princess, we're picking up a communication feed." Coran announces from his controls, then looking over to the rest of us.

" Go on.." Allura granted the access to let it play on our screens. As soon as it did, relief spread across my mind.

The screen revealed Luna, by the looks of it, she didn't got out without a fight, but despite that, I'm glad she got out fine.

" Guys, it's me, friendly." She grinned before the screen, making the others sigh in relief as well as soon as they saw her face.

" You had us worried, Luna." Allura sighed with a relieved smile on her lips. " Hang on a tick, I'll prepare a wormhole for you to use to ease your travels." She adds before preparing her pillars in the middle of the bridge.

" No, actually we can't. The pod can't handle jumps like that, we'll make our way there manually. Pod is fully boosted so there should be no problem, it should take us at least half a day to get there." She tells as she does something her dashboard on the pod." I'm sending my pod number so you'll recognize me once I get there. See you soon. " She says before waving good bye.

" Be careful! " I manage to shout out. And from her grin at the end of the call, I think she heard it loud and clear.

" Gee Keith, you sound like a worried wife or something. " Lance smirked from the other side of the room.

I glared at him from afar and decided not to get hyped up over it.

" You'll know what it's like once get your own." I crossed my arms and closed my eyes in irritation to his comment.

" I'm just joking man, don't worry, Luna can handle it. She's a champ, you even saw how much she can handle all of us in one fight right?" Lance tried to say something comforting but as little as it helps, I'm still not reassured if Luna isn't the one saying it herself.

But if you give him credit, I guess he's right in a way...

" Yeah, she is... " I subconsciously agreed with him with a small smile in his face as I started to consider his words. He's right. Luna already went past the worst if she's on her way back. There's nothing to worry.

" Hey guys, did you just hear that?! Keith agreed with me!" Lance gasped, obviously ruining the moment and my resolve making me glare at him again.

" Hunk, please stop his evil stare." Lance hid behind Hunk who was chuckling sheepishly at me with his hands raised up.

" Come on, he's just joking, he won't kill you dude." Hunk told Lance and was about to say another joke until the screen of the bridge revealed someone we didn't expect.

" Shiro, Princess. I apologize for intruding, but this is urgent. We've currently found a ship that's still has not in commission.

We need to infiltrate it and set a tracker to get a lead on where they find an enormous charge of quintessence, but I'm gonna need backup. " Kolivan said, his call popped out of the screen. Judging by the urgency of his voice, it seems that this needs to play fast.

And somehow, I think I know what to respond.

" Understood, I'm going with you" I said, stepping forward, making sure Kolivan recognized my resolve. He nods in agreement.

" What? You're going again? What about Luna?" Lance asked in sudden question, his face contorting in something similar to worry. Well not for me, but for Luna.

It seems he knows about my promise to Luna... Why wouldn't he, he's the second to closest to Luna out of all of us.

I'm first of course.

" No, Lance, It's alright, we'll just wait here, just make sure to be quick, you wouldn't want to miss Luna, wouldn't you? " Shiro said, backing me up with an encouraging pat in the back before looking at Kolivan to talk about further information.

" Of course not. Just tell her... I'll be back soon.... Alright? I'll see you guys later..." I said, running out. Deciding to go ahead and prepare everything I need for the mission.

I muttered a short apology before I left. An apology to Luna since I promised not to go too far.

I mean not that when she went on the mission with Lotor was far but...

The mission with Kolivan involved going to several number of galaxies because of how it also leads to the ships that had anything to do with the quintessence haul from before.

And by the looks of it, it won't be a fast mission at all. I hope she understands.

•| TIME SKIP |•

[ Luna's POV ]

It has been 6 doboshes ever since we made contact with the castle of lions, I've been asleep for at least 3 and a half dobosh since Lina insisted that I should sleep to regain the energy I've lost back earlier.

Then I've kept her company for the remaining hours, and now, we've just made it to the atmosphere of Olkarion and had its people escort us down since our ship was only a pod.

Once we landed, I stood from my seat and got ready to step out. Not until I noticed Lina who was still there in the pilot's seat with her eyes scanning the outside.

I pulled out a small smile before calling going back to her and tapped her shoulder lightly.

" Hey.. You coming?" I asked with a nervous chuckle before looking at her in question.

"... Would you laugh if I said I'm nervous...?" She says as she stays in her seat and embraces herself as she look at me with a tragic look in her face.

I chuckled. " Frankly, I already did." I smiled to her, but despite my smile, she pouted and took another peek through the glass to see what's waiting for us outside.

I understand if she's nervous, the others might think that she's something related to Haggar's magic.

But I guess as long as I can explain it to them, it will be alright. She's like family after all, well, a part of the past I have forgotten.

" It'll be alright, I'll be with you the moment I introduce you to everyone." I gave a comforting smile before offering her a hand. " Now let's go, I'm sure they'll love you." I pulled her along, getting off the pod and deciding to make our way to the doors that lead to the halls of the castle.

But instead of us coming up the cockpit itself, I already caught sight of Allura and the others by the door, waiting for us with waves of greeting.

From what they just did, I can't help but feel guilty as the anxiety rose from my chest, not letting me breathe as well as usual. I can't look at them in the eyes...

So as we approach the rest of them, I immediately went to embrace Allura first for comfort.

" Oh! H-Hey Luna.." Allura chuckles, hugging back to Luna, baffled by the sudden tight embrace of the female.

" I'm sorry..." My voice turned quiet as I started to remember how I failed these people who was waiting for me get back. " I failed, I'm sorry... " Was all I can mutter as I embraced Allura closer to prevent my hands from trembling, how can my emotions turn so fast like this..

" Haggar interfered with the both of them, from what we saw, Lotor didn't look like he knew that the witch would be there as well either. And... " Lina spoke from behind me despite her reluctance to meet the others right away. " And then.. " She trailed off as she was about to say my part of the failure.

" I had the dagger over his throat earlier... That was when I thought I couldn't do it. " I continued as Allura held both of my shoulders, pushing away from the embrace to somehow get a glance at my eyes. " I wanted this mission because if anyone should end him it should be me but... I... " My throat got caught up with a sob before I shut myself up so I would be able to sob at all, trying my very best not to cry in front of everyone.

[Lina's POV]

So it's still heavy for her then..

From where I was, I can't help but feel bad to the her despite the fact that she has opened this matter to me earlier, but I guess failing her team mates for this mission was a whole other guilt in her chest...

But from what I can see, she will be alright.

" It's alright, Luna. I also want to apologize, we knew that there was a chance for this to happen but... " Allura spoke and raised Luna's face to look at her eye to eye, Allura looked very genuine as she persuaded her friend while Luna's eyes were tear stained.

" We also knew that you felt you were responsible for what Lotor has done considering your past so, we're sorry too. " Pidge finished as she took a seat beside Allura as well.

" On the bright side, you got your closure with Lotor right? " Lance had to make a joke in the middle of their reunion with Luna. I snickered a little as I observed from afar as I rest my back to the wall behind me.

" Shut up, Lance... " Luna sniffled but she looked like she was smiling as well from what they all said to comfort her.

" We can hold him down for you if you want. " Shiro offered with a smirk before offering an embrace to Luna before she accepts whole heartedly followed with a chuckle on her lips.

She can handle it, especially with these people around her, there's nothing she can't handle.

" So... Aren't you even going to introduce us? My mind is going crazy on what could've happened back in the mission-- " Hunk breaks the busy atmosphere before pointing at me and blocking his eyes from my view as he whispered to the others.

" I can hear you, Hunk. " I chuckled and went to Luna's side so we can explain it together if ever she doesn't know how to explain what I was like we were talking about earlier.

" See, the fact that you look and sound a lot like Luna is weird-- No, wait, actually, your voice is quiet different so I guess that's fine.. " He says as he makes his point.

Luna and I first meet eyes before the both of us can give them an explanation.

" Well... " I trailed away before Luna faced them after taking a deep breathe as if she just mustered the courage before facing them all.

" Alright, so first... This is Lina. She... I guess you can call her my sister since I've known her since I was a kid? " She tried her best to describe where I came from exactly.

" Wait, you had a sister? " Coran asked as if curious to know more about the matter. I almost sighed as I hopelessly thought of more explanation to make sure they understand our circumstances.

" She's not my literal sister but.. My Mother once explained to me that the voices I hear inside me was not a disorder but another side of my abilities as a hybrid of my race. Lina was that voice, somehow she took form when Haggar got a hold of me and separated from me from the time being.

" Wait! What?! That sounds messed up, Are you alright? " Lance instantly panics and instantly checks every side of Luna's head for some reason. And somehow check if I was real by pinching both of my cheeks.

" I'm real, thank you very much. " I replied with a nonchalant tone as he continued pinching my cheek with intended attention.

" Seriously, what would Keith say to this now? I bet he'd freak out a bit considering that his girlfriend was split. " Lance says as he observed Luna and I closely.

And by Keith's name, Luna's eyes lit up as if it was the magic word all this time, seriously this girl.

" Wait, speaking of Keith, where is he? Is he resting right now? " She asks with restless glow in her eyes as if she really wants to see the guy as soon as possible, I chuckled mentally as I see her excitement. 

But my chuckle was short-lived a Shiro stepped in and held Luna's shoulders to say something very important. And from that, the shine in Luna's eyes was gone as if there was nothing there to begin with. 

=END=

[EDITED: DECEMBER 18, 2017]

[RE-EDITED: OCTOBER 27, 2021]