[ Mistakenly kidnapped ]

~•~•~•~

Episode 4; Kral Zera

~•~•~•~

[Luna's POV]

" All of them are trying to aim for the throne, And we can't let anyone of them have it."

So far, this is all going smoothly.

Currently, we're in the bridge with Lotor introducing the Galra Empire's could-be-ruler.

At first, I wasn't allowed to stay for the meeting hit let's say I insisted.

Though I have been talking less for some unspecific reason.. And I couldn't quite put my finger into it yet.

But I bet it has something to do to the outcome of this so called "meeting",

" Oh no. I'm bringing Voltron.. "

My thoughts were stopped by low gasps coming from most of the group.

I turned my head to Lotor and realised he was the one who said that,

Then running my thoughts to the conversation they were having and was finally updated to the matter.

" Lotor, You've been a great help to us all but I may think that this is far too dangerous. " Allura said, looking concerned and uncomfortable with the conversation.

" Allura, We've been through dangerous situations before, it can only mean that we can stand this fight and deliver Lotor to the Kral Zera. " Shiro said, sending a stern look to Allura.

My spine shivered at his eyes and words.

This is unlike Shiro...

What could've happened to him?

" I'm sorry, Shiro. But we can't. " Allura stated the final word that needs to be said, returning the stern look to Shiro but she doesn't mean any harm or force.

I felt a strange churn in my stomach.

This doesn't feel good.

" Then I'm sorry to hear that. " He said, sighing out in disappointment and started walking away,

But before he can walk past me, I rested a hand on his shoulder to try and reason with him, and also to know what has been going on with him,

But instead, he shrugged it off rather roughly and stormed off.

" Please not now. " He muttured silently before going slipping off from my grip.

I sighed in defeat as set my head down in failure for my attempt.

A hand rested on my shoulder and gave a reassuring squeeze.

" Don't worry, He knows how to take take of himself.. " Allura spoke, giving out a reassuring smile to me.

I reciprocated it back.

It's not like I'm specifically worried for Shiro, I'm just worried about him for Keith's sake.

For Keith, Shiro is a like a brother to him, and I want to make him know that Shiro's in perfect condition on our watch here at the castle.

" You should go and rest. You still have a lot of energy to replenish back " Lotor came to my side, giving out a light smile.

" I second his opinion, Luna, You can go and rest... " Allura said, afterwards.

I nodded lightly and sent smiles of farewell before exiting the bridge,