- Long And Overdue -

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Okay let's get this started.!

First of all, this chapter is to clarify any misunderstandings since I've been having insecurities that some may have been confused on the turn of events ever since chapter [The Death Of Me], and I came here to clear it out.

So to begin with, in the chapter mentioned earlier, you all remember that Luna was sucked by the spatial storm remember?

At that moment, yeah everybody she was with thought she was dead, but then again, the spatial storm was an enigma to them so they didn't expect it go somehow teleport Luna on Earth in advance.

Then the following chapters is all about their reunion then the war they want to finish to free Earth from the most obvious danger that has come upon them.

Then after the fight with her Galra, here we go, the chapter [Catch me when I fall],

She lost consciousness in the middle of the fight of Voltron against that Altean controlled tyrant, I forgot what it was called in the series, sorry haha.

And when she lost consciousness, let's leave it to the fact that Griffin and the MFEs took her back into base but the point is, her consciousness was somewhere right?

Well, now that we're talking bout it I want to be perfectly clear that THAT was a vision. Of some sort or someway. I'm just not gonna spill the surprise more.

At that moment, Luna saw the vision right? Of her and Lotor? Right after that, she suddenly saw a gust of darkness right? That gust of darkness is somehow my symbol of saying that Haggar or should we say Honerva, already have a connection on her mind, because of this, it will certainly affect our certain OC in the near future.

Which is what has been happening in the last 3 chapters, about Luna's nightmares, about the things she has been feelings such. That was the connection I wanted to show so badddd.

Well anyway..

I just wanted go make those things clear because I kinda got nervous that some people won't understand it because I kinda see my writing a bit too confusing or all over the place.

I guess it's either I forgot the main point of the chapter or got to riled up in the tension, so forgive me for that.

But I am still ecstatic to continue this book now that I have more fine at home because of this quarantine.

So thanks guys for reading this chapter, and stay and wait for the next chapter because it's in the making and I swear I won't disappoint you guys, y'all know I love y'all!

So once again, stay safe and stay healthy!! Bye!!