[ So called "Reunion" ]

Season 3:

Episode 6; Tailing a comet.

[Keith's POV]

" Hey! I had that one!"
"Sorry, Had to do it fast..! "

I shouted to Lance,

Right now, we're taking over an outpost of the Galra empire here in the Khunier quadrant,

But only the five of us paladins was present for the mission.

Coran, Luna, and Shiro was left back at the castle.

To be honest, Luna was supposed to come with us, but I asked her a favor to watch over Shiro there while the five of us are out since we don't even know what he will need if ever he does wake up.

Luckily, She understood what I had to asked and agreed without question. Saying " I knew you would say that but of course, I'll make sure he'll have what he needs, okay? Don't you worry." before placing a peck on my cheek. From which I blushed.

I was thankful for that for many reasons, especially when Luna mentioned that she wanted to get into a mission to blow off some steam from our previous expedition with the other reality and all.

And then seeking out Shiro's presence and all, I'm really thankful. But Shiro was still tired and very dehydrated and hungry so he had to rest easy, that's why I had Luna there to look after him because I can't at the moment.

For now, I just hope the best for both of them. For both of them who are one of the most precious people in my life.

[Luna's POV]

" Feeling better? "

I asked Shiro as I entered his room after returning his emptied bowl and glass to the kitchen.

" Yeah, Thanks Luna.. " He answered, smiling lightly as he sat with his arms on top of his knees.

" I'm glad you are.. You got us all worried you know, But Now, We're just glad your back and running. " I replied, taking a seat beside him.

" I hope Keith didn't do anything thoughtless while I was gone though.. " He said, scratching his nape as he thought.

" Oh you won't believe... " I said sarcastically with an ironic chuckle.

But then there was silence. Which was what I was trying to avoid. I didn't want to be awkward with Shiro even though he has been a Galran captive. Again.

" You really don't need to watch over me.. " Shiro mumbled humbly as he tried to avoid eye contact.

" No, It's fine, Keith actually asked me to do so.. Plus, I also want to make sure you're alright after.. Well, All the things that happened to you.. " I denied while waving my arms disagreeingly. Making me look flustered as an earthling.

For that, He chuckled.

" So what did happen to you? " I asked concernly, resting my back to the wall beside his bed as I raised my knees to chest and hugged them as I sat comfortably in the bed.

" A lot of things did.. I was in the Galra ship.. And I think I was dreaming about the experiments the druids did to me the whole time I was unconscious.. " He said, looking to a different way, frowning in emptiness.

But for some reason, even though I don't think I went through that as well, I understand what he felt.

Being trapped and while your mind is being tricked over and over. As the topic made me uncomfortable, I decided to look over to the physical changes that had happened to Shiro instead.