[ Jingle bells and Firecrackers ]

~ Christmas and New Year special!! ~

[Christmas]

" Okay, so what time do we open these presents? " Luna asked, her eyes anxiously looking over to the silver and red wrapped presents under the well decorated tree in the castle lounge.

" Midnight, So stay calm and don't even try to peak at those!! " Lance warned the female as he passed by while holding a platter of meat to the table surrounded by the couches.

The female huffed in impatience as she rolled her eyes, finding nothing to do after placing her gifts for everyone under the tree.

" How about the secret of the Santa you have said the last three days? " Allura asked as she took a seat beside me, wearing a white and pink sweater as a top.

" Secret Santa? Oh, We'll do that too later after we eat Christmas dinner" Hunk chuckled as he set down a few plates, somehow entertained by the female aliens' energy for the holiday that the paladins shared to them.

At that moment, Romelle jumped next to Allura, squealing in excitement as she smiled endlessly as she wore her sunshine-yellow sweater with an iconic image of a reindeer with bright red nose.

" So, Who did you guys get for the Secret of the Santa? " She asked, her voice filled with jolly as she seated indian-style.

" Okay, First of all, Hunk said it's 'Secret Santa' , and second, you go first. " Luna smiled as she crossed her leg while wearing black pants and light blue sweater with a design of Christmas lights on front.

Romelle rolled her eyes and answered anyways.

" I got Hunk, I'm sure he'll love the gift I bought, Coran helped me choose when we were venturing through the mall we dropped on last week. " She squealed as her excitement grew fiercer.

" How about you Allura? Who did you get? " She asked afterwards, shaking the Altean's arms.

" Fortunately, I got Lance, I asked for Hunk to help me choose a present for him the day before yesterday, and might I say I had fun doing so. " Allura chuckled lightly in the end of her answer,

Then both of them turned towards the Neogetian when it was her turn to answer.

" Well, I got... Keith. " Her cheeks blushed lightly as she thought of what she got for the male, she even did a call for his Mother to get what she needed for what she was gonna do.

And luckily, it worked along well despite the fact that Lance kept eavesdropping since he thought the Neogetian was the one who got him for the Secret Santa.

She chuckled at the memory.

" Oh I see... " Romelle said, satisfaction in her voice as she rubbed her hands together like she was making an evil plan with a smirk on her lips.

But before the females could chat any longer, the other members of the team arrived,

Lance entered along with Pidge and Hunk who was somehow having a childish argument about something called "eggnog" that was beyond the Aliens' knowledge to know what it is.

While Coran entered with both plates on his hands that had deliciously looking desserts for the night. And who followed behind him was Shiro and Keith who was chatting the same as them.