[ The Image ]

Just a heads-up, this is gonna be a prequel sort of thing so be ready..

[3rd person]

" Thace, I'm worried.. I can feel it.. In our daughter.. She has this.. Rage.. Of darkness in her.. " Mystil said,

Looking worried as she sat beside her 2 year old sleeping daughter,

" Mystil, It's gonna be alright.. She can overcome it once she becomes older.. I know she will.." Thace said, holding his wife's shoulders, trying to comfort her.

" I know she will.. But.. What if it conquers her? I'm afraid if she'll grow like it... " She said more, growing more afraid,

" Worry not, Mystil. She was born with both of our courage and maybe she might even grow stronger than us..

She'll overcome it, For she is our daughter... " Thace said, getting his wife to calm down.

Mystil finally smiled in relief having those words heard, especially from her husband.

" Let's hope she will. "

~~•~~•~~

[Mystil's POV]

Having that darkness in her..

I'm worried..

Yes, She is my daughter, but having a Galra blood in her and at the same time..

Living here where Haggar's magic can affect her..

The darkness can get to her in the future..

With Thace leaving frequently for his duty here at Zarkon's ship..

I was always left alone with Luna..

My 2 year old baby daughter...

And...

" Oh look at her.. So cute and fragile.. Isn't she ,Mystil? "

The Darkness..

" Stay away from my daughter.. " I said, going to my daughter's side, Carrying her in my arms,

" Oh your hogging her all to yourself.. You're greedy. Why not let me see her? I'm not harmful.. Well.. Not for now at least.. "

It was true..

She was harmless for now..

But not for long.. She will grow as Luna grow at the same time..

" You won't get the chance.. " I said, piercing her with a glare.

" Don't be that cruel, Mystil.. You know that I won't be removed from her.. Who knows? Maybe I'll take her over someday.. "

Maybe you will...

But...

" I'm afraid that will not, and shan't happen.. My daughter is strong.. She's a destined to be a powerful Neogetian..

And you.. Are just a Shell.. A shell that she'd break and unleash her power.."

It's true..

It is all true..

" Maybe she will... But she has to overcome me first.. And that will never happen.. "

She said, smirking, her red eyes glistening in excitement.

" My daughter will defeat you.. Someday.." I said, looking at Luna as she sleep soundly.

" I'm looking forward to that.. "

" And she'll do it with her love..."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Present

I can't believe I can't forget about that day..

The day I was created with Luna..

Yes, Before I hated her because she's the chain that locked me away from the real world..

I'm not a Neogetian.. Nor a Galra..

I'm nobody..

I don't have a given specie..

I'm a shell of Luna's hidden power..

But now that I'm separated from Luna...

She just needs to find that power then she's the powerful Neogetian her mother expected her to be..

But one thing is..

After that, I don't know my purpose anymore..

I no longer loathe or hate Luna anymore..

I look at her as a sister..

Not an enemy.. But a sister.

But I may forget all of that once Haggar gets her hands to me..

After all... I also came from Haggar's dark magic..

That's why she was scared of me before when I escaped from Luna's body..

Because she knows I'm stronger than her..

But I won't let her have my mind..

I still want to be with my sister..

Because she's the only family I have left.. And same goes with her..

I won't let her go..

=END=