[ Melted Heart ]

Episode 3; Monsters and Mana

~•~•~•~

[ Luna's POV ]

" Seriously? An assassin? " Lance asked in disbelief, raising an eyebrow as he questioned.

" What? Is there something wrong that I want to be different in the game? " I asked, looking insulted for a short moment.

" No, of course not. Do as you please. " Coran commented from outside the board.

I sighed and controlled my player, killing a Gulôrk behind Lance's custom character.

" And that's that. Ha! We won, You lose Coran" I smiled to myself and let my back rest on the couch.

It's been my 3rd game with Coran, Shiro, and Lance ever since Pidge, Hunk and Allura went off already.

" Aw, I thought that one last game would be a perfect indestructible plan! Ah well, it was fun though, Did you three enjoy? " He asked, crossing his arms in contentment.

" Yeah, Fully. Thanks, Coran, It was the perfect distraction" I smiled, sighing in relief as I felt my heartache being unfelt bit by bit.

" Yeah, Me too! Although I'm kinda hungry though.. " Lance said, very as a-matter-of-fact, standing up and stretching his arms relaxingly.

" I think I'm a bit hungry too, you gonna go to the commissary? " Shiro asked Lance, wondering. Standing up as well,

They both went out and went to the commissary like they were saying as they exit the room.

I sighed as I laid my back on the couch, intently staring straight to the lounge table.

Feeling undeniably unwell.

" Luna? Princess? Are you quite alright? " Coran's voice knocked me back to reality.

I blinked a couple times before I looked at his features, worried and confused.

I managed to give out a tight smile with a lie that I cannot pull off.

" I'm okay, I just... Got lost in a train of thought, I guess... " I said, smiling sheepishly at myself.

He sighed and crossed his arms as if he was giving himself some credit.

" Okay then. But I want you to know that I contacted Kolivan just yesterday, he was asking about your current condition and I told that you're... Well, genuinely unwell. " He said, shrugging speechlessly.

Right then and there, I can almost imagine Kolivan scolding me if I ever call him later.

I chuckled bitterly as I thought of it,

I'll never be able get away from that...

" It's Okay, thanks. I think I'll go with Lance and Shiro in the the commissary, Thanks for the game, I'll see you later.. " I said, raising a wave before fully going out of the room.

As I went out and walked my way to the commissary, my mind was focused on what Shiro has told me yesterday,

Heck, just by thinking about it makes my heart fall into the ground just with a flick.