[ Heartaches and Heartbreaks ]

~•~•~•~

Episode 5; Bloodlines.

Part 2

~•~•~•~

Inspired from "After the Heartbreak" (It's a song, forgot the artist, sorry)

~•~•~•~

" My stardust, It'll be alright.. Hush now.. "

It's the start of a new day,
But it feels as though everything's ending..

After what happened yesterday at the base of the Blade of Marmora,

Luna somehow.. Got away without telling Kolivan she was leaving.

Though she was forced to explain to Slav what happened and he was the one to know that she left, untimely.

And now, She had no choice to go back to the base of the Galra Empire.. Where she can somehow find a peace of mind,

But it was ruined when Lotor came into her room and found her whimpering and shedding tears endlessly.

" Hush now, My stardust... " He said, his voice trying to soothe her helpless depression.

Although he was (finally) notified that he was included in the current problem,

But either way, he wasn't paying attention to it much, what he wants now is to stop Luna from shedding tears that isn't gonna return Keith.

But all she can do now is to shed all her sadness out until it's finally empty.

Still pickin' up pieces from the broken love you gave back to me..

" Lotor, You know you can leave, you still have to prepare to wait for Allura and the others.. " She cracked out, pulling away from Lotor's 'forced' embrace.

" But what about you, dear? " He asked genuinely worried.

" I'll be coming as well... Just.. I just need a few more ticks.. " She said, sniffing before smiling weakly.

Lotor smiled admiringly.

" As you wish, my dear.. " He said, leaving the room after embracing her for one last time.

Then sighing after hearing the door closed down shut.

Tears threatened to fall once more, she flinched and brushed them off like they were somekind of bacteria,

Although all of them still flowed nonstop,

She whimpered and grunted at the same time,

The memory of Keith leaving her started playing repeatedly,

She was seeing Keith abandon her as she whimpers every second.

My earth feels like it stopped turning,
And my sun feels like it stopped burning.

Just by remembering it makes her heart ache so bad, she wanted it to be gone and nothing more,