[ Strong Like You]

[ Luna's POV ]

" So let me shorten it a bit... So you've been having this curse or some kind for about 3 months, hence making you a bit scared of what's to come, so you decided to go down here to get your body back into shape before we shoot out to space and get into the battlefield again? " Griffin summarized as we spar over the rubber blue mat.

I simply let out a hum of agreement to his quirky ways of comfort.

" That's pretty much the gist of it. " I commented before shooting two consecutive punches straight to him,but he blocked them all easily unlike the usual.

" Damn, you are out of shape, since when have I blocked your one-two combo?" He said out loud as he dropped his fighting stance and looked at me with shock. " Does your boyfriend know that you're exhausting yourself like this? Especially with me since he doesn't very much like me with you? " He perked an eyebrow as he never went back to his fighting stance again.

" He was totally against this but I managed to word it out properly. " I sighed and answered him before tripping him on his feet, making him unable to move as I body locked him until he gave.

" You're a cheater." He grumbled like a child as I felt his muscles loosen up in surrender.

" No, you're just someone who dropped their guard." I grinned before I let go of my grip from him.

When I finally let go of him, I pulled myself up and stood straight, stretching some asleep muscles that can't seem to wake up.

Then seeing Griffin huffing in exhaustion, I offered him a hand. He takes it and the moment he did, I pulled him up and made sure he didn't fall of.

For some reason, I like his company. And for another reason, Keith also doesn't like him around me, I always laugh at that fact. Griffin is a nice guy, I respect him especially after he looked after me here when I crashed here.

And simply because I also get along with his teammates. Especially Rasavi.

They have been thoughtful to lend an ear when the others weren't still here.
But now, I think I don't want to let them know about what's happening to me. Because as creepy as the situation is, I don't think they have the words that can at least lighten my worries that much.

And I'm praying someone will, other than Keith and the others of course. I'm still waiting for the most influential one of them all that will at least get the fire back in me.

But despite the yearn to seek comfort from my friends, I went back to the thought of those disturbing words I heard from Sam and Pidge earlier, I didn't even notice that I was already spacing out, my eyes directed only to the floor.

" Hey? Hey Blue..! Earth to Luna, helloooo?" Griffin asked quizzically as he snapped his fingers in front of me countless times.

I didn't know how many he has done before I finally snapped out of my daze.

" Man, This is really not you..." He sighed as his eyebrows frown in worry. " Look you gotta get your head back in reality, Blue." he groaned once I didn't even gave him a reply to his comment just now.

" I know.... I just... I don't know how. I'll just go.. Thanks for listening, but I really think I need to go... Training really isn't helping... " I sighed heavily as I gazed to him with a thankful look in my eyes before I avoided eye contact as I brushed my incoming tears away.

" Um wait a second, Blue, wait! " He tried running after me, but before he can catch up, I already grabbed my jacket and ran off where my feet takes me.

Somewhere I want to be alone.

Not knowing that Griffin already made a call to send someone after me.