[ Closure ]

Episode 4; The Colony.

~•~•~•~

[ 3rd Person ]

" So does it work like a detector or you just feel it? " Lance perked another one as Luna concentrated on keeping anything dangerous to Lotor and Allura as they journeyed through the quintessence field.

Luna groaned inwardly because of the fact that Lance can't stay calm or stay still without talking or moving too much.

" I just feel it, simple. Now please stop asking questions before I blast you outside? " The female asked, slightly irritated but push herself to do so for a long time.

Luna was standing in Allura's place on the middle of the castle-ship's bridge, a blue magic circle of her size was turning in front of her as her hands were held out as she concentrated with both eyes closed.

She was placing up a barrier into the small radius of the newly built ship that Lotor and Allura made through Altean alchemy.

It was precaution they had to take in order not to make Zarkon's mistake when he was still sane back with the paladins of old.

" Hmpf. Why are you so mean today? " He asked childishly, crossing his arms as he sat on his control console.

" Now I'm the one with a problem? " The girl simply chuckled as she tries to maintain her composure as she focuses.

" Speaking of which, why does you circle look a little different? " Pidge asked as she went in front of the neogetian, pointing at the magic circle that was out in the open.

Luna opened an eye and peeked, seeing the brunette look entranced and interested, she chuckled, then thinking deep after realizing her friend's question

" Well, I don't know either, honestly. But I do feel strange as I use my magic as time passes.. " She trailed off, opening both of her eyes to wonder.

But her train of thought was distracted when a certain Altean pod came into the sensors of the castle,

" It's an Altean pod! An ancient one at the least!! " Coran exclaimed, suprised.

The female tried her best to focus on the assignment she was given but she was having a hard time doing so, it was like time itself wasn't making her do so naturally.

" Hail a message to the pilot. Luna, keep your head up just in case. " Shiro ordered, resting a hand to the alien's shoulder.

She nodded as the black paladin takes charge of the unexpected event.

" Guys, it's me. Listen, Where is Lotor? "

Keith's voice echoed through the girl's ears, repeating unsteadily until she realized it was real. He was here and he's real.

It wasn't too long before they recognized each other despite having it on hailing sequence.

Both of there eyes widen as they saw each other ever since their last meeting back in the Blade of Marmora.

" Hey... " Keith said silently, forgetting that the whole team was seeing this.

" Hi... " Luna replied back with a quiet voice, once again making herself busy as she focused on the barrier of the Lotor's ship.