{ I sincerely apologizeee }

Hey guys, its me, I know I've been gone for quite a while...

But I can't help it, I'm a senior high school student now, I have to be serious---

*SLAP*

NO!

I can't say this, I don't accept saying that. So as an apology, I'll update this week I swear,

And it's just that, I really want to apologize to you guys since I've been gone for like a week? Because first of all, I had my birthday, then school activities went on like a flood and I didn't expect to be so stressed in such a short time being in school.

But I promise, I'll make it up to you guys~! I love y'all!!

Oh, And please support the story of blueish-nights called " When we met ". She's a friend of mine and I want her to feel the same way I feel when I see readers being so hyped for a incoming chapter and etc.

Please support her story~!

And lastly, I just entered Wattys2019 which is a BIG league for me to enter and I'm not sure if I'm even gonna get in HAHAHAHA what did I just do XD.

Anyways, it's this story that I entered for the fanfiction category. Though I'm not really hopeful, I'm a bit rough around the edges for something like this. Meh.

So, that's just that for today and thank you guys for being patient so in order not to give you a bore, here's a little sneak peak to the next chapter~!

[ The Legionnare Enchantress ]

" Griffin, Griffin..! James! For Alfor's sake just answer..!!! " I shouted over my comm, slightly sounding desperate as I try to believe that nothing bad happened to them.

" Calm your horses down, Blue. I see you, heading to you now.. " He said with the calmest voice I've ever heard from him.

But.. How can he calm down in a situation like this!?

I sighed and went down from my post, finally removing this forsaking orange Garrison vest, manipulating a number of photons to make my Marmorian garments appear on my body, deciding not to remove the black jeans as my downer, then pulling down the long, tight, black sleeves to cover my own forearm up to my wrist.

Letting my sheathe hang from my belt, just in case I might need it for a more.. closer fight.

Once I've heard the hiss of the jet and the wind burst through the air, making me look up and see Griffin and his teammates inside their MFEs.

" Uh, Question; Should I land to let you on or are you gonna do your magic stuff?? " He asked through the comma as I saw them fly above me, going straight to the battlefield.

" No need, All I need is to be in your tail, after all. " I said as I went back to my post in the wall and jumped through the wall, going out of bounds from the Garrison base.

Then manipulating my own body to be able to fly, which is the first time I've done this since I've never learned to fly after I found out my new abilities.

And I was able to do so, I saw Sendak's main ship in the atmosphere, and at that, my blood boiled as I thought the ways to do to Sendak if he's the one responsible for Keith and the others' interference.

But before I can charged up to that ship, I heard Leifsdottir's heads up on what's ahead of me.

" Luna, heads up, You have a few armadas of tanks and a few sentries coming your way. " Her voice came in a alert as she flew over the armadas she was pointing out.

I groaned as I grew even more restless while Galra troops keeps blocking my way to Sendak's main ship.

Then slowing my speed to drop myself to the ground and start running towards the armada that was coming my way,

Using my right hand, I took my Marmorian blade from its sheathe as it turned into a sword from my touch. Then sprinting to the sentry escorts of the tanks that the armada had.

Slicing them off one by one as I passed them while releasing powerful photon beams to the tanks using my left hand. Not stopping for anything and continued on my way to Sendak's ships.

Smoke filled my surroundings as I eradicated the whole armada for a few quintants before I finally jumped out of the smoke with my blade back on its sheathe, then flying back up to meet up with the rest of the MFE pilots as they fought fighters on air.