[ Welcome back ]

Episode 8; The Blade Of Marmora

[Luna's POV]

I took a deep breathe as I stood there in the bridge of the castle, waiting for us to finally arrive at the base of the Blade Of Marmora.

We're almost there..

I'd see the family I grew up to know again...

Though I'm not sure if Kolivan has already accepted me, considering our relationship status when we last met, we weren't on good terms.

So this time, I hope we would at least get along since I will ask them about the fact if they know that I was half-galra all this time.

I sighed as I prefer to have Ulaz by my side if I ever want to speak with Kolivan. Though Kolivan isn't really that bad, it's just that he can be a little rough with words and strict to me back when I was still in training.

I can't believe I would be saying the words that I would miss him, he is family after all despite being that strict.

" We're almost there, Princess" Coran reported to Allura.

" Perfect, as of now the Blade of Marmora is the perfect ally we can get on this war" Shiro mentioned as he looked like he is looking forward to this meeting.

" Or the perfect trap. " Allura said, countered.

Wow, She really believed in what I said that I would spend countless times to persuade her that not all Galrans are bad, but I didn't expect I wouldn't make any progress after yesterday.

" Allura.. It's not.. " I sighed as I smiled sheepishly at her response.

" I wonder what their main base looks like?! Luna, What does it look like?!? " Pidge asked in excitement, her eyes looked like there are stars in them.

I chuckled at both her energy and curiosity.

" It'd be better if you see it yourself.. " I said, smiling kindly. Leaving mystery still in the menu.

" Awww you're no fun... " She pouted and still tried to persuade me to tell by shaking my arm.

I only chuckled even more and held both of her shoulders and made her face the screen in front of us.

" How about take a look at it yourself?" I said in a amused voice as she looked very shocked when she finally spotted our base.

Well, it might not be safe, but I'll be honest, it's one of the most beautiful things I've seen all my life.

I missed that blue star.. That star was mainly influenced by magic to stay alive for so long without going through supernova.

A few years back, I found out that my Mother was the one that helped the Blade of Marmora establish their hideout. Kolivan was the one who told me as a prize on a training exercise he  entitled me to go through.  Though Ulaz had to be the one to explain to me in detail since Kolivan was a wee-bit vague to give me details

I sighed as I found the time to reminisce. But that time was cut off as the screen was lit up.

" Identify "

A Blade of Marmorian mark with Galra writings appeared in the screen,

" You should identify, Luna. They know you better than us" Shiro said, making way for me.

" Okay... " I sighed then stepped forward near the screen,

" This is Princess Luna, I've come here accompanied by the Alteans and the Paladins of Voltron. " I cleared my throat before I spoke clearly.