[ Believe me, Time helps ]

Oh my God, how long have been inactive??? 2 months?!? I seriously missed typing here ohmyghadddd.

I'm sorry for the wait everyone but here is the next chapter of the book, I hope you all like it because I've been running sequences on what should happen cuz I decided to change my original plans HAHAHAHA.

Anyway, Enjoy~!

~•~•~•~

Auxia never really have the whole placed memorized yet since the Garrison and Earth wasn't really a common place for her.

But as she sprinted all over the place just to find Luna, she was surprised she didn't get lost and knows exactly how the hallways went to and where she would turn to just to get to a room where she thinks Luna would be.

Then as she pushed the metallic door in front of her, there she saw Luna sitting on the edge of the landing port of the base.

Enjoying the view if it can make things more dramatic than it already is.

" Do you think I'm turning crazy over all of this? " Luna spoke out as Auxia made her way beside her troubled friend.

" Crazy? Yeah. But over all this stuff? Please, don't start. You've been through this numerous times.. " She replied with a shrug, trying to keep a chill cine while counseling someone she's never been with for so long.

That would've worked if Luna's mood was somewhat still light. But since it wasn't, the girl gave her friend a look with slight tear stains.

" I'm kidding, but you know I'm right, you've been through this numerous times, it means you're gonna be fine.. it might not be exactly the same but hey, we'll through this alright?" Auxia let out a defense while putting up a hopeful smile for her friend.

Luna let out a sigh after hearing her friend's words.

She wasn't wrong though. But she didn't run all the way here just because of the nightmares and everything about her condition...

" I'm sick of lying to Keith, Auxia... Why do I keep doing these things? I love him and I know being honest is a huge part when you commit but why can't I do it? " She asked herself, hugging her knees and frustratedly wiped off her tears.

" It's been a while since we've been together. I missed the days that we didn't have for ourselves after the attack here on Earth. I want to make up for them, at least without the lies and secrets... But how do I know what to say to him if I know it'll bother him more than it will bother me..!? " She stuck her head between her knees, her voice muffled but still clearer than day.

Despite the fact that she knows Luna was frustrated more than anything, Auxia couldn't help but laugh in the middle of their conversation. Did that say laugh? I meant scoff.

" The answer is obvious silly, don't tell me you're far too worried about everything that you can't see that the answer is already on front of you? " Auxia, for once, smirked at her friend and raised an eyebrow to at least show her point.

From which Luna only groaned at.

" Auxiaaaaaaaaa, please stop being vagueeeeee...! " She dropped her knees and laid on the pavement covering her eyes on frustration.

" Oh I'm the one being vague? " Her friend quirked a sassy remark.

Auxia sighed and crossed her feet before her, then facing her friend. Or wherever Luna was laying on.

" Look, you didn't hide those things from him because you don't want him to be too involved or somewhat, no. You didn't tell those things because you knew it would upset him because... Well, your boyfriend didn't really like Lotor one bit. And that's at least the thing you don't want to make him feel.