[ Catch Me When I Fall ]

[ Part 2 of the Legionnare Enchantress ]

~•~•~•~•~

[ Keith's POV ]

All I remembered throughout the day... Is that there is gonna be a fight. A big one.

But even there are tons of more important things to remember, I still remember only one thing, and that is the fact that I will get to have Luna for a whole day and next following days after all this ruckus is over with.

And as I think to myself, no one is ever gonna take that away from me. No one.

And yet, that changed when the beam of the Zaiforge cannon reached us and made Voltron malfunction, thus, we're unable to move.

At first, I was getting lightheaded and was about to give up to the loss of energy within me to do almost anything, but when I heard Luna's voice in our comms, I remembered that I have to wake up.

And so, as I wriggled back to my controls, I finally felt a new found determination and tried my very best to push forward.

But all of that suddenly stops to change when I heard a scream that went through every comms of Voltron.

" Luna!! " I heard Griffin exclaimed loudly and worriedly, as if something had gone very wrong.

With that, my ears wrung, my mind was fully awake and I was filled with nothing but adrenaline.

Then as I sat straight and tried looking behind me as I used Voltron to at least move, but it wasn't enough, Voltron is drained.

" Luna? Luna..! Answer me, please..! " I croaked out despite the fact that I was worn out after being attacked.

" K---.... Keith.... "

I heard a voice whispered in the comms, and with that, I was definitely sure that it was Luna, no mistake.

" Griffin!! Get a confirmation on where Luna is now! " I shouted at the comms as I went through my dashboard to get a message through the others.

" Already on it... " He grumbled silently, the hiss of his jet heard from the comms as he presumptuously made his way to Luna.

But then my world went silent as I heard another charge from the Zaiforge cannons up ahead.

" Guys, We need to get ready, they're preparing for another hit... " I said through the comms. My voice was warningly low as I see the danger in the horizon.

" We need to stop that beam... " Lance grunted as he fixed himself on his seat, exhausted than what he can believe.

While I, grunted along him as I was left thoughtless on what we can do to stop that beam from colliding with any place that has residents or humans present.

What do we do..?

" Maybe we can use the shield to block the trajectory of the beam..?? " Pidge guessed randomly as she held herself together as she went back up to her seat.

" No... I can... Take care of the beams.. "

A voice came from the comms.

And when the voice spoke, my eyes widened in realization of who it is.

" Luna?!? Wait, No, you're not going anywhere, stay behind Griffin and the others, it's safer.. " I reasoned in the very unreasonable way possible, well, for her at least.

" I'm fine... I can still fight..." She grunted, sounding like she's trying to stand up.

" No. You're already injured, Luna, Stay. Back. That's an order. " I said as I begin to feel annoyed to her determination. Too much if I might say.