[ Memory ]

Episode 3; The Hunted

[Lotor's POV]

Everything is moving according to plan...

" That just harmed the Princess.. Was that your plan? " Auxia asked, getting curious and surprised at the same time as he looked over my way.

" Yeah, I thought we shouldn't engage Princess Luna at any circumstances because she's your little love interest~" Ezor smirked.

" That shock is supposed to be contained on mental activity, that's why it should have gave her mind a little rattle for the sake of remembering.

It contains the weakness of her kind, Amethium. that should negate any effects that has been done to mind. " I said, clasping my hands together in my throne as I thought about this should all flow once again.

That is literally the plan.

When Luna remembers ALL of her memories, there might be a chance for my next plan for her to work..

It's just perfect.

And if it doesn't.. I'll just have to make her believe.

" Why do we even need to do that for her? We could've ended her!! " Zethrid said, bumping her fists together in malice.

" If we ended her, we're not gonna be able to recruit her as an ally to fight against Voltron... Albeit, I need her for some other reason.. " I said, a grin sliding upon my lips.

Yes.... She's sorely needed.

And don't you dare forget your promise to me my stardust...

I WILL retrieve you and get you to be here by my side... And not with that filthy paladin...

Meanwhile in Luna's mind...

Ouch... My head hurts....

" Luna... "

A voice spoke out amidst my blurry conscience.

" My dear... "

Slowly, a figure slowly emerged out of nowhere, taking form of a woman.

This made my eyes go wide, I knew that woman. More than anything in this world.

" Hello daughter... " It smiled to me as it stops walking, looking at me expectantly as if I would be run in to her in any tick. Well, she wasn't wrong.

" M-Mom...!!! " I exclaimed and called for her as I dashed to her arms, embracing her tightly despite the thought that this might not even be real.

" I missed you too, my dear.. " Mystil sighed in relief. Hugging back as she ran her fingers at my raven black hair.

" But why am I here..? How can I even see you..? Unless... Am I dead?! " I concluded rather hastily and overreacted all of a sudden.

" No, dear.. I just made this plain in your mind in case something will strike you if you ever remember the rest of your memories before... Perhaps your memories back then on.. Zarkon's ship." She set both of her hands on my shoulders, but despite the seriousness of her voice, her eyes were avoiding mine.

" So that means... "
" Yes, So be prepared to see it all... I didn't want you to remember this because this might affect your sight to this war... "
" Mom, I would never do that.. I'm ready to see it.. "
"Very well... "

With that, A bright light shone around us, shifting the lights as it took form of a room.

Inside Zarkon's ship, the prison itself where I assume where it all started.