[ Memories aren't always sharp ]

Episode 2; Razor's Edge

Season 6.

~•~•~•~

It's been so long since I've used Keith's POV.. It makes me sad.. 😔.

-Frances.

~•~•~•~

[Keith's POV]

After 3 months of my last day with Luna, my mind was never been a mess than it has ever did.

I didn't know how though.

I heard it myself, Luna has feelings for Lotor, then she'll leave me for him like everybody does.. Leaving me alone in the end.

So in advance.. I didn't want to get hurt so.. I ended it myself.

I admit that seeing Luna miserable like that makes my stomach twist and turn like it was being crushed, but I did it to save her from the guilt that can come across her in the.. Future, I guess.

And now, I suddenly meet Mother and stays with her in a Alfor-forsaken animal asteroid.

Also, with a cosmic wolf that somehow has the ability to teleport through magic of some sort,

Which painfully reminds me of Luna... Again.

And sadly, waves from the dark stars here in the moons are unstable, Causing me and my Mom told casually have visions of the past and maybe even the future.

And that gives me nothing but uneasiness about what I may find out and what my Mom can find out through my memories.

I grunted as I turned over to the other side of my leaf-bed, my eyebrows scrunched in a awful shape.

' if I can only forget this all at once, I'd do it.. '

Then with a short second, Another wave emmits from the dark star, passing by me and my Mother,

I closed my eyes in fear to what I may see, but finding out that it wasn't an important memory,

I sighed once my mind went back to reality.

" Who was that? " My mother suddenly spoke, her eyes portraying confusion as she looked into mine.

" Who was what? " I asked, obviously having no idea what she was refering.

She stood from the boulder she was sitting on and held a concerned look.

" The girl in your memories... Pitch black hair and sapphire eyes... But then she looked like a galran on the other memory.. Who was she? " She asked cautiously as she approached me.

I sat up from my original position and sighed, rubbing my eyes to remove the sadness in them, somehow.

" She was someone... Important. " I answered quietly, avoiding eye contact.

" Was? " She emphasized.

I clicked my tongue at the mistake I made, surely Mom would ask why I answered in that form.